Colorado shooter Holmes poisoned by anti-psychotic drugs?

Shooter in Family Murder/Suicide on High Level of Antipsychotics

DE PERE, WI (WTAQ) - Toxicology results show Denis Bay had high levels of prescription drugs used to treat Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder when he shot and killed his family in early February. De Pere police say they don’t know what Bay’s tolerance level was, and that the drugs but could have played a role in the shooting death of his wife Michele and their two kids, 14-year-old Amanda and 10-year-old Daniel. De Pere Police Chief Derek Beiderwieden says the drugs may have some affect on judgment when you take more or less of prescribed medication. Toxicology results show Bay had lethal levels, nearly nine times the normal dose of both

http://www.madinamerica.com/2012/03/high-levels-of-antipsychotics-in-shooter-2/

Because that's where I go for medical opinions.....

The De Pere Police.

iTS NOT OPINION..ANTI PSYCHOTIC DRUGS CAN CAUSE SUICIDAL AND HOMICIDAL REACTIONS...ITS PRINTED RIGHT ON THE WARNING LABELS

Last edited:
Since we can't reconcile the simple fact that sometimes people do horrible and evil things to innocent people without any logical motive or reason, we are left to create wild conspiracy theories.....

Yes, and anti psychotics would leave him fatigued, and weak for quite some time, he appears to have been full of energy, and mentally alert. Many, many excuses so that we can pretend it was preventable, thus, it could not happen to the ones we love, or ourselves.

HOWEVER...

SRI's often have a stimulating (amphetamine-like) effect

Anti Depressant medication info.

DE PERE, WI (WTAQ) - Toxicology results show Denis Bay had high levels of prescription drugs used to treat Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder when he shot and killed his family in early February. De Pere police say they don’t know what Bay’s tolerance level was, and that the drugs but could have played a role in the shooting death of his wife Michele and their two kids, 14-year-old Amanda and 10-year-old Daniel. De Pere Police Chief Derek Beiderwieden says the drugs may have some affect on judgment when you take more or less of prescribed medication. Toxicology results show Bay had lethal levels, nearly nine times the normal dose of both

Shooter in Family Murder/Suicide on High Level of Antipsychotics | Mad In America

The De Pere Police.

iTS NOT OPINION..ANTI PSYCHOTIC DRUGS CAN CAUSE SUICIDAL AND HOMICIDAL REACTIONS...ITS PRINTED RIGHT ON THE WARNING LABELS

Yeah, I am aware. The media seized on a story and pressured the government to put black box warnings on boxes.

Of course some consideration for the fact that a patient population with a predisposition towards homicide and suicide might in fact occasionally committ homicidal and suicidal acts regardless of medication (I know this is shocking, but medicine is not magic as the guy who is on three blood pressure pills with still poorly controlled HTN will tell you) was apparently too much of a logical leap for them and you.

It's almost as hilarious as this "withdrawal symptom".

Shooter in Family Murder/Suicide on High Level of Antipsychotics | Mad In America

Yes we all know you are a retard when it comes to treating the mentally ill. You would prefer they all suffer with no medication cause you are as stupid as a rock.

PEOPLE CAN TAKE ANY DRUG OR TREATMENT THEY LIKE AS LONG AS THEY HAVE INFORMED CONSENT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNvQr9EAh28]Antidepressants found to be no better than Placebo. - YouTube[/ame]

OK, here's my new conspiracy theory.

Bright student, James Holmes starts his Ph.D. studies in Neuro-Science at the University of Colorado's*Aurora*campus but Holmes's arrogant, know-it-all attitude annoys someone he works with, perhaps one of the university staff who is a professor or a lecturer or a fellow student who has access to anti-psychotic drugs used to "treat" mental patients. This hypothetical person who has taken a severe dislike to Holmes I will refer to as "Holmes's secret enemy" or HSE.

In an evil, secret lone-wolf science experiment, HSE targets Holmes to poison him with anti-psychotic drugs to see what happens and for the wicked pleasure of doing evil to a perceived enemy.

So one day, HSE slips some anti-psychotic pills into Holmes's coffee. "Here you James, it's with sugar, I hope that's OK?"
Holmes barely looking up from his text books says, "Yeh, thanks" and drinks the poisoned coffee.

The effect of the anti-psychotic drugs is to make Holmes apathetic, the next week or so he sleeps in, he doesn't turn up for work at the university, and administrators expel him from university. Holmes drops out.

Then slowly over a number of weeks, the anti-psychotics wear off and for a brief time Holmes returns to his normal self but then quickly the effect of the withdrawal symptoms from the anti-psychotic drugs kicks in, which is the opposite effect to that when initially taking anti-psychotics - the effect of withdrawal from these anti-psychotic drugs is to induce a psychotic breakdown which Holmes has.

As a result of the withdrawal from the poisoning, the psychotic Holmes plans his lone-wolf shooting massacre.

Deep in his subconscious, as a final plea for help, Holmes writes to his former University professor, a psychiatrist who Holmes still trusts, perhaps naively for all we know, because the psychiatrist professor Holmes writes to could be none other than "HSE" the person who poisoned Holmes and caused his psychosis? Perhaps not. This is only a theory.

Holmes writes to the psychiatrist professor but gets no reply so he reverts to his plan and goes through with the Aurora Theater attack.

This conspiracy theory is hard to prove or disprove but it looks like my conspiracy theory fits the facts.

Whether or not this theory is true, it certainly is true that these anti-psychotic drugs are very dangerous, as dangerous as firearms in their own way.

Holmes feels compelled to commit a psychotic act because he has ingested "anti-psychotic" drugs? How does that work?

Yes we all know you are a retard when it comes to treating the mentally ill. You would prefer they all suffer with no medication cause you are as stupid as a rock.

PEOPLE CAN TAKE ANY DRUG OR TREATMENT THEY LIKE AS LONG AS THEY HAVE INFORMED CONSENT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNvQr9EAh28]Antidepressants found to be no better than Placebo. - YouTube[/ame]

THE TRUTH IS THEY ARE IN FACT WORSE THAN PLACEBO AS THEY STRESS THE LIVER .KIDNEY CAN CAUSE MOVMENT DISORDERS AND DRIVE YOU MAD

The De Pere Police.

Is it wrong to assume the Chief got his info from the Coroner's Report?

I doubht a coroner would put that in a report. It's medically goofy. There are some well recognized toxidromes and pathologies associated with drugs (legal and illegal), but this isn't one of them and speculating on how a substance found at autopsy might have influenced behavior is starting to move outside the realm of what autopsy does, which is strictly manner and mode of death.

Bright student, James Holmes starts his Ph.D. studies in Neuro-Science at the University of Colorado's*Aurora*campus but Holmes's arrogant, know-it-all attitude annoys someone he works with, perhaps one of the university staff who is a professor or a lecturer or a fellow student who has access to anti-psychotic drugs used to "treat" mental patients. This hypothetical person who has taken a severe dislike to Holmes I will refer to as "Holmes's secret enemy" or HSE.

In an evil, secret lone-wolf science experiment, HSE targets Holmes to poison him with anti-psychotic drugs to see what happens and for the wicked pleasure of doing evil to a perceived enemy.

So one day, HSE slips some anti-psychotic pills into Holmes's coffee. "Here you James, it's with sugar, I hope that's OK?"
Holmes barely looking up from his text books says, "Yeh, thanks" and drinks the poisoned coffee.

The effect of the anti-psychotic drugs is to make Holmes apathetic, the next week or so he sleeps in, he doesn't turn up for work at the university, and administrators expel him from university. Holmes drops out.

Then slowly over a number of weeks, the anti-psychotics wear off and for a brief time Holmes returns to his normal self but then quickly the effect of the withdrawal symptoms from the anti-psychotic drugs kicks in, which is the opposite effect to that when initially taking anti-psychotics - the effect of withdrawal from these anti-psychotic drugs is to induce a psychotic breakdown which Holmes has.

As a result of the withdrawal from the poisoning, the psychotic Holmes plans his lone-wolf shooting massacre.

Deep in his subconscious, as a final plea for help, Holmes writes to his former University professor, a psychiatrist who Holmes still trusts, perhaps naively for all we know, because the psychiatrist professor Holmes writes to could be none other than "HSE" the person who poisoned Holmes and caused his psychosis? Perhaps not. This is only a theory.

Holmes writes to the psychiatrist professor but gets no reply so he reverts to his plan and goes through with the Aurora Theater attack.

This conspiracy theory is hard to prove or disprove but it looks like my conspiracy theory fits the facts.

Whether or not this theory is true, it certainly is true that these anti-psychotic drugs are very dangerous, as dangerous as firearms in their own way.
No way this could be true. Example: EVERYONE knows that Oswald was the lone gunman.

Any current drug that is addictive and causes withdrawal ( and I am not even sure if there are any anymore)) require time to work, time to become addictive and time to build up in ones system to create a withdrawal symptom.

Some of the older meds might qualify but they are seldom used and are tightly controlled, not to mention the ones you would need have obvious effects that would not go unnoticed.

Idiot.
Brainwashed Jarhead doesn't believe that people get brainwashed anymore! You can't make this stuff up!

:D
You and Napoleon (Ollie) have the same posting style:

1. Not it isn't!
2. Shut up!
3. You're an idiot!

They teach you in boot camp?

Last edited:
because that's where i go for medical opinions.....

The de pere police.

its not opinion..anti psychotic drugs can cause suicidal and homicidal reactions...its printed right on the warning labels

yeah, i am aware. The media seized on a story and pressured the government to put black box warnings on boxes.

Of course some consideration for the fact that a patient population with a predisposition towards homicide and suicide might in fact occasionally committ homicidal and suicidal acts regardless of medication (i know this is shocking, but medicine is not magic as the guy who is on three blood pressure pills with still poorly controlled htn will tell you) was apparently too much of a logical leap for them and you.

the drug companies had to put the warning on just as they did with cigarettes.. Because after great resistance the evidence became overwhelming...you talk like a pharmaceutics rep

VA Tech shooter wasn't ANY illegals drugs either. They were all prescription:
Virginia Tech Shooter's Psych Doctor Hid Mental Health Records for Seung-Hui Cho (correction)
New revelations about the mental "treatment" of Virginia Tech shooter Seung-Hui Cho are surfacing today after the surprise discovery of his mental health records in the home of the former university psych doctor who treated him. These mental health records -- which have not yet been made public -- have been missing since the shooting took place. Dr. Robert C. Miller, we now know, took the records home and secretly kept them there, avoiding telling police about their location. They were only found during a document discovery phase of a pending trial.

The fact that these records were taken from the university, then hidden in the home of the psych doctor who treated the victim, and then were not even found by a Governor-appointed commission (which never even bothered to interview Dr. Miller) seems almost unbelievable.

Parents of the shooting victims feel the same way. "Deception comes to my mind in my first response," said parent Suzanne Grimes in an AP article. "It gives me the impression, 'What else are they hiding?'"
But I'm sure there's no deception here with the Aurora Colorado shooter.

:rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
its not opinion..anti psychotic drugs can cause suicidal and homicidal reactions...its printed right on the warning labels

yeah, i am aware. The media seized on a story and pressured the government to put black box warnings on boxes.

Of course some consideration for the fact that a patient population with a predisposition towards homicide and suicide might in fact occasionally committ homicidal and suicidal acts regardless of medication (i know this is shocking, but medicine is not magic as the guy who is on three blood pressure pills with still poorly controlled htn will tell you) was apparently too much of a logical leap for them and you.

the drug companies had to put the warning on just as they did with cigarettes.. Because after great resistance the evidence became overwhelming...you talk like a pharmaceutics rep

I talk like a scientifically minded person, because that is what I am trained to do.

You should try it sometime. Avoid the hype and nonsense.

Do SSRIs cause suicide in children? The evide... [J Clin Psychol. 2006] - PubMed - NCBI

Virginia Tech Shooter's Psych Doctor Hid Mental Health Records for Seung-Hui Cho (correction)
New revelations about the mental "treatment" of Virginia Tech shooter Seung-Hui Cho are surfacing today after the surprise discovery of his mental health records in the home of the former university psych doctor who treated him. These mental health records -- which have not yet been made public -- have been missing since the shooting took place. Dr. Robert C. Miller, we now know, took the records home and secretly kept them there, avoiding telling police about their location. They were only found during a document discovery phase of a pending trial.

The fact that these records were taken from the university, then hidden in the home of the psych doctor who treated the victim, and then were not even found by a Governor-appointed commission (which never even bothered to interview Dr. Miller) seems almost unbelievable.

Parents of the shooting victims feel the same way. "Deception comes to my mind in my first response," said parent Suzanne Grimes in an AP article. "It gives me the impression, 'What else are they hiding?'"

"Naturalnews"? Seriously? This is why we don't take you guys seriously?

Top 10 Worst Anti-Science Websites

Since we can't reconcile the simple fact that sometimes people do horrible and evil things to innocent people without any logical motive or reason, we are left to create wild conspiracy theories.....

Yeah apparently him just wanting to kill a lot of people is too much of a strech for some folks. He was in neuro science. It would be easier to believe he saw how the human mind worked and said holy hell this species needs to go.

Last edited:

I talk like a scientifically minded person, because that is what I am trained to do.

You should try it sometime. Avoid the hype and nonsense.

Do SSRIs cause suicide in children? The evide... [J Clin Psychol. 2006] - PubMed - NCBI

you do not speak anything like a scientifically minded person

Yeah apparently him just wanting to kill a lot of peole is too much of a strech for some folks. He was in neuro science. It would be easier to believe he saw how the human mind worked and said holy hell this species needs to go.

yes it is way too much of a stretch..it is human behaviour we rarely see and considering the possibility of mental illness or drug reactions is a reasonable inquiry to make drug reactions are hardly..conspiracy theories

Last edited:

skeptoid...lol

Skeptoid is a weekly science podcast dedicated to furthering knowledge by blasting away the widespread pseudosciences that infect popular culture, and replacing them with way cooler reality.

Last edited:
Virginia Tech Shooter's Psych Doctor Hid Mental Health Records for Seung-Hui Cho (correction)But I'm sure there's no deception here with the Aurora Colorado shooter.

skeptoid...lol

Skeptoid is a weekly science podcast dedicated to furthering knowledge by blasting away the widespread pseudosciences that infect popular culture, and replacing them with way cooler reality.

If I recall correctly Geauxto is being trained in Western Medicine which is :

1. Cut (surgery)
2. Burn (Radiation)
3. Poison (Drug)

Then whatever else he doesn't understand he'll blame on "genetics".

:D

Peter - do you even have a life? How many forums are you registered at? I have so far come across you at at least 6 other forums. You seem to spend your life posting mindless dribble across multiple websites.

ok, here's my new conspiracy theory.

Bright student, james holmes starts his ph.d. Studies in neuro-science at the university of colorado's*aurora*campus but holmes's arrogant, know-it-all attitude annoys someone he works with, perhaps one of the university staff who is a professor or a lecturer or a fellow student who has access to anti-psychotic drugs used to "treat" mental patients. This hypothetical person who has taken a severe dislike to holmes i will refer to as "holmes's secret enemy" or hse.

In an evil, secret lone-wolf science experiment, hse targets holmes to poison him with anti-psychotic drugs to see what happens and for the wicked pleasure of doing evil to a perceived enemy.

So one day, hse slips some anti-psychotic pills into holmes's coffee. "here you james, it's with sugar, i hope that's ok?"
holmes barely looking up from his text books says, "yeh, thanks" and drinks the poisoned coffee.

The effect of the anti-psychotic drugs is to make holmes apathetic, the next week or so he sleeps in, he doesn't turn up for work at the university, and administrators expel him from university. Holmes drops out.

Then slowly over a number of weeks, the anti-psychotics wear off and for a brief time holmes returns to his normal self but then quickly the effect of the withdrawal symptoms from the anti-psychotic drugs kicks in, which is the opposite effect to that when initially taking anti-psychotics - the effect of withdrawal from these anti-psychotic drugs is to induce a psychotic breakdown which holmes has.

As a result of the withdrawal from the poisoning, the psychotic holmes plans his lone-wolf shooting massacre.

Deep in his subconscious, as a final plea for help, holmes writes to his former university professor, a psychiatrist who holmes still trusts, perhaps naively for all we know, because the psychiatrist professor holmes writes to could be none other than "hse" the person who poisoned holmes and caused his psychosis? Perhaps not. This is only a theory.

Holmes writes to the psychiatrist professor but gets no reply so he reverts to his plan and goes through with the aurora theater attack.

peter - do you even have a life? How many forums are you registered at? I have so far come across you at at least 6 other forums. You seem to spend your life posting mindless dribble across multiple websites.

so you spend your life trolling for peter on multiple web sites to read dribble you say ?... Interesting pastime...

Forum List

Back