Colorado Marijuana

Leave it to the pot head left to turn the argument about marijuana farms into the federal government invading your house over a marijuana plant. You almost gotta laugh that there wouldn't be an issue if pot heads grew a plant in their house and smoked their brains out. The problem is that good old capitalist pot heads ain't satisfied staying stoned, they want to make a buck (legally) by selling the crap to your kids.

Seems almost like the Right wing gun nut's paranoia about the Govt. invading their homes and grabbing their guns, doesn't it? Like..it wouldn't be a problem if they would just stay at home and plink..but they want to go out and shoot up our schools and churches?
The problem is that registered democrat pot heads seem to be guilty of shooting up republican baseball teams and churches.

Leave it to the pot head left to turn the argument about marijuana farms into the federal government invading your house over a marijuana plant. You almost gotta laugh that there wouldn't be an issue if pot heads grew a plant in their house and smoked their brains out. The problem is that good old capitalist pot heads ain't satisfied staying stoned, they want to make a buck (legally) by selling the crap to your kids.

Seems almost like the Right wing gun nut's paranoia about the Govt. invading their homes and grabbing their guns, doesn't it? Like..it wouldn't be a problem if they would just stay at home and plink..but they want to go out and shoot up our schools and churches?
The problem is that registered democrat pot heads seem to be guilty of shooting up republican baseball teams and churches.

Who cares what political party the gun nut belongs too? A gun nut is a gun nut. Right or Left..what does it matter? Somehow I doubt that any of these psyco's mass killing were potheads..the drug doesn't exactly make you ambitious or violent.
I'm just pointing out the logical fallacy in the argument. Which is, no one is going to go into houses looking for plants and taking them..and no one is going to go into houses looking for guns, and taking them. Anyone who believe either is either stupid, mislead, or has a motive to sell the lie.

If I were to make some comparisons though..I would ask... how many kids die of Marijuana vs how many kids die from firearms?

How is this going to work with federal drug laws?

Will the DEA come to Boulder and start rounding up people with one plant in their home?

I think the Colorado law will allow state licensed dispensaries and people can have 6 plants in their home.
The legalization of marijuana has killed tourism in Colorado… At least families going there

How is this going to work with federal drug laws?

Will the DEA come to Boulder and start rounding up people with one plant in their home?

I think the Colorado law will allow state licensed dispensaries and people can have 6 plants in their home.

The feds should shutter the State cartels and throw the whole lot in jail. Who couldn't have seen this coming.

Pot Fuels Surge in Drugged Driving Deaths - NBC News

The supremacy clause is a bedrock regressive argument for federally mandated change, it's really funny how quickly you become stone hypocrites when it suits you.

Colorado can do what they want, it’s the states issue. But no one wants to go to a place thats full of potheads

Who cares what political party the gun nut belongs too? A gun nut is a gun nut. Right or Left..what does it matter? Somehow I doubt that any of these psyco's mass killing were potheads..the drug doesn't exactly make you ambitious or violent.
I'm just pointing out the logical fallacy in the argument. Which is, no one is going to go into houses looking for plants and taking them..and no one is going to go into houses looking for guns, and taking them. Anyone who believe either is either stupid, mislead, or has a motive to sell the lie.

If I were to make some comparisons though..I would ask... how many kids die of Marijuana vs how many kids die from firearms?
A mass murderer is a mass murderer. A "gun nut" is a cliche. The sad fact is that every mass murderer in modern history has been a left wing activist or enabled by democrat schemes to protect crazies and schizophrenics who seem to be the democrat voting base.

A mass murderer is a mass murderer. A "gun nut" is a cliche. The sad fact is that every mass murderer in modern history has been a left wing activist or enabled by democrat schemes to protect crazies and schizophrenics who seem to be the democrat voting base.

That's simply not true..but you are free to believe what you like, of course. Most mass killers are not ideologically inspired, they're crazy. While they may espouse some ideology...it is just a justification they make up in order to enact their violent fantasy....not that that matters to you. Or me, for that matter. I just want to limit the damage done.

A gun nut is a cliche..and like most cliches...there is a kernel of truth there. However, once again..was not my point. My point, once again..and I hope you find it in yourself to actually address..is that the fear some gun owners feel--that the govt. is gong to come into their houses and take their guns--is a false fear, engendered by people who use that fear to advanced their political and cultural agenda. Just like the pothead who thinks the govt.is going to come in and bust them for a plant.

Both false fears--used by some to manipulate others. The whole left/right gun thing misses me--I believe in the 2nd..I'm a gun owner--oddly, I don't feel the need for dozens of weapons---and I think most citizens don't. I also believe in some controls on weapons..right now..I'm behind closing the loophole that allows private transfer of gun ownership without background checks--you'd think that is a no-brainer--but..no, the gun nuts..and in this case I mean the NRA---are against.

Forum List

Back