Colorado Liberals Finally Show Up! Bennet Win Now In Totals!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Senator Reid is trending back to the lopsided regions yet again. Seems that lagging in the vote count have been the liberal wards of Colorado. The Denver post declaration is making it into the win column counts.

Bennet wins in Senate race - The Denver Post

That is not a "red tide," in a "hurricane!" The references to oceanic trauma tends to need pairing results in both federal legislative chambers. The freshly dead plankton: Are not everywhere in the water.

The "Momma Grizzly" who eats Republicans appears to have been on the attack again, doing ineffective as is usual. Palin actually suggested that Obama had been elected to a two-year term in which the economy was issue number one. That issue didn't surface until McCain was trying to explain just how "strong" the economy really was.

There were Mental Ward Lunatics in the federal Senate, even voting for war funding, even before. . . . well!

Anyone now has to await the Tea Party leadership of a Senator Rand Paul, slashing the Defense Budget, maybe all the way back to $4.0 tril. in the next ten years, presuming he intends to support the Bush Tax Cuts!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Need many overflights of witches broom only: To really piss off the Pakistanis!)

Last edited:
Wisconsin Senate winner Johnson, Florida Senate Rubio, and Utah Senate Lee had Tea Party support, but only Johnson flipped a seat. Senator Scott Brown had helped to start the trend. The Massachusetts Tea Party launched in 5 House seats and lost in all of them.

There are only a total of 45 Tea Party winners, and mostly they did as much damage to incumbent Republicans, as they did to Democrat incumbents.

The Tea Party went into 135 races, with a 33% win outcome.

They are Mental Ward Ready, turly lunatic fringe.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Mama Grizzlie shoot famous arrow into air! Mainly friendlies have to run away!)

Last edited:
What made previous "red tides" memorable was not just the smell, but the drift of it in both federal chambers.

The new Senate is so Fresh that Senator Reid more likely will have more votes than he needs: On Many issues.

Take for example, Senator-Elect Rand Paul on Department of Defense, reported at CNN and elsewhere:

“I do believe national defense is the most important thing the federal government does, but I do think there is waste in the military budget, and I will be one of those who will reach across the aisle to the Democrats and say ‘we will tackle waste throughout the length and breadth of the budget,” said Paul."

That sort of Liberal, Libertarian, Moderation: Was actually missing in the previous Senate.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Momma Grizzly smacked away even GOP of Alaska! Maybe should stick to diet of fish and berries. . .And Sleep A Lot In the Winter!)

Michael Bennet is a good man who beat a Tea Party nut case.

My favorite moment was when he asked Buck who would go to jail for an abortion of a women who was raped.

Forum List

Back