Colorado for Romney, Check

Okay, again. RCP is a right-wing site, and even they admit Romney is losing...

LOL @ you thinking Real Clear Nonsense is a right wing site. And nice of you to reply to my ancillary point and not the discussion at hand Mister Alinsky.

I said it was a RIGHT WING site.

I didn't say it was a Wing-Nut Batshit crazy site for Birfers and other people who need to be medicated like yourself.

Discussion at hand was, if you need a guy who was paid too much money to play a GAME to tell you who to vote for, you probably shouldn't be voting... Probably too tough of a decision for you.

Obama is endorsed by Economists, Ph.D.'s Diplomats, statesmen.

The Weird Mormon Robot has a football player.

you have to keep in mind that the greatgasbag believes that the national review is a "leftist rag"

ampad

Real Clear Nonsense is not a rightwing site IDIOT.

And you attacked Elway and now you're attacking me. You have disdain for fine upstanding posters like you have disdain for fine upstanding business men and citizens.

And unlike your sorry ass; I don't need to stereotype people. The fact that Elway played football makes his analysis less valid? Get a clue dude.

70% of RCP's articles are by conservative posters. Yeah, they do post a Krugman column for equal time, I guess, that's something.

I have disdain for assholes with inflated opinions of themselves.

Being able to throw a football shows you aren't capable of anything but throwing a football.

Big Whup.

Conservatives don't go to RCP; they go to Drudge, Fox News etc. Meanwhile and every liberal and their dog cites RCP. So just shut your face already loser.

Batshit crazy people go to Drudge, Fox, etc.

Sensible conservatives - who unfortunately, are being driven out of the GOP by the Crazies - go to RCP because they post good articles...

And I'm not a big fan of RCP. I think it posts far too much to the right.

You mean there are people so retarded out there they will decide who to vote for because a football players says so?

Meanwhile in the real world.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Colorado: Romney vs. Obama

RCP Average - Obama +3.1

Over sampling democrats again makes polls meaningless.

So polls that have been right for about 30 years now, are going to be wrong now...

Even Fox News.

Even Rasumussen has Obama leading.

Rasmussen is part of the Great Democratic Conspiracy.

70% of RCP's articles are by conservative posters. Yeah, they do post a Krugman column for equal time, I guess, that's something.

I have disdain for assholes with inflated opinions of themselves.

Being able to throw a football shows you aren't capable of anything but throwing a football.

Big Whup.

Conservatives don't go to RCP; they go to Drudge, Fox News etc. Meanwhile and every liberal and their dog cites RCP. So just shut your face already loser.

Batshit crazy people go to Drudge, Fox, etc.

Sensible conservatives - who unfortunately, are being driven out of the GOP by the Crazies - go to RCP because they post good articles...

And I'm not a big fan of RCP. I think it posts far too much to the right.

Are you delusional or a psychopath? Or both?

If you're so sure of yourself, post a poll and then let me laugh at you when your BS isn't validated; not only not validated, but completely trumped.

This thread is hilarious. This is some of the most bat shit stuff I read on here. An irrelevant football player from eons back is going to win the election for Romney? :lol:

sock-puppet.jpg

The great John Elway is informing Coloradoans upon the right decision for president. Knowing how great of a leader he is, they will listen and Colorado will go to Romney. Thank you.

Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway endorsed Mitt Romney ahead of Wednesday's presidential debate in Colorado.

“Governor Romney is a proven leader with the experience and background to turn around our struggling economy,” Elway said in a statement. “In these tough economic times, we need a president who understands how to get America working again – by standing on the side of taxpayers and small-business owners who do the real job creating. I am endorsing Governor Romney and Congressman Ryan for President and Vice President because I know having the courage to make decisions and tackle challenges is what leads to results and real change. America needs a comeback team – Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are that team.”

“Leaders come in many forms, and John Elway has always exemplified leadership, first as a quarterback for the Super Bowl champion Broncos, and now as an executive vice president for the team,” Romney said in a statement. “He’s had to overcome challenges during his career, and he knows what it takes to turn things around when things get tough. I’m proud to have him on my team as we campaign to lead the comeback this nation desperately needs.”

John Elway Endorses Romney | The Weekly Standard

Romney is polling well in CO. Considering Obama is looking like he may take OH unless things change Romney needs CO.

What is that supposed to mean? I don't speak loon.

You speak troll.

I speak reality and laugh at your delusions.

The great John Elway is informing Coloradoans upon the right decision for president. Knowing how great of a leader he is, they will listen and Colorado will go to Romney. Thank you.

Just a football player? Try a gritty leader who led his team to 6 SBs and won back to back to end his career; all with the same team.

Try a business owner who started a major furniture company which employed thousands. Try a high level executive.

And yes, people have the utmost respect for him. Bare in mind, I say people and not sniveling worms such as yourself.

These are hilarious statements. No one gives a fuck about John Elway.

^^^

You think I care about some noob showing up here and running his mouth; spouting nothing but insults? Remember the pic brah. It said all I needed to say right off. Ta ta bitch.

^^^

You think I care about some noob showing up here and running his mouth; spouting nothing but insults? Remember the pic brah. It said all I needed to say right off. Ta ta bitch.

:lol: This is getting even funnier. I say "brah" your "intrawebz" speak be a little lacking. What difference does my n00bness and your perceived 1337ness have to do with anything? Once again, no one gives a fuck about John Elway and your delusions are hilarious.

President Obama 269 Governor Romney 181

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Seven tossup states, President Obama leading in 5 of them. The President needs one electorial vote to wrap it up at present. Governor Romney needs 89 electorial votes.

Romney has to hit it out of the park in the debates.

Yes! An Old Rocks Real Clear Nonsense Update 1,549!

And this time Obama's not even at 270 lmao. Libs must be getting nervous.

Seven tossup states, President Obama leading in 5 of them. The President needs one electorial vote to wrap it up at present. Governor Romney needs 89 electorial votes.

It is amusing to remind you 'Conservatives' of reality, no matter what the subject. For a year now, you people have been shouting how the President is going to lose in a landslide. The reality at present does not look like that at all. And, yes, as stated the first time someon found those numbers offensive, I will continue to post them, even if they show the President losing the election.

It is amusing to remind you 'Conservatives' of reality, no matter what the subject. For a year now, you people have been shouting how the President is going to lose in a landslide. The reality at present does not look like that at all. And, yes, as stated the first time someon found those numbers offensive, I will continue to post them, even if they show the President losing the election.

It's nice of you to lump all of us conservatives together. Actually, conservatives had had a wide array of opinions on the election outcome. However, there is a consensus that the media is dishonest and rigging polls. Try to see the issues clearly and not in your normal hack way.

Forum List

Back