Colorado for Romney, Check

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
The great John Elway is informing Coloradoans upon the right decision for president. Knowing how great of a leader he is, they will listen and Colorado will go to Romney. Thank you.

Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway endorsed Mitt Romney ahead of Wednesday's presidential debate in Colorado.

“Governor Romney is a proven leader with the experience and background to turn around our struggling economy,” Elway said in a statement. “In these tough economic times, we need a president who understands how to get America working again – by standing on the side of taxpayers and small-business owners who do the real job creating. I am endorsing Governor Romney and Congressman Ryan for President and Vice President because I know having the courage to make decisions and tackle challenges is what leads to results and real change. America needs a comeback team – Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are that team.”

“Leaders come in many forms, and John Elway has always exemplified leadership, first as a quarterback for the Super Bowl champion Broncos, and now as an executive vice president for the team,” Romney said in a statement. “He’s had to overcome challenges during his career, and he knows what it takes to turn things around when things get tough. I’m proud to have him on my team as we campaign to lead the comeback this nation desperately needs.”

John Elway Endorses Romney | The Weekly Standard

Good point Joe. However, still good to hear! Bad thing is, there are people that will vote because of a celebrity. That's why they always want soem big names on their side.

Omg please and Obama being on letterman, the view, going to parties at George clooney's and Sarah Jessica uglies' house is not flaunting celebrity clout? Get real.

The great John Elway is informing Coloradoans upon the right decision for president. Knowing how great of a leader he is, they will listen and Colorado will go to Romney. Thank you.

Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway endorsed Mitt Romney ahead of Wednesday's presidential debate in Colorado.

“Governor Romney is a proven leader with the experience and background to turn around our struggling economy,” Elway said in a statement. “In these tough economic times, we need a president who understands how to get America working again – by standing on the side of taxpayers and small-business owners who do the real job creating. I am endorsing Governor Romney and Congressman Ryan for President and Vice President because I know having the courage to make decisions and tackle challenges is what leads to results and real change. America needs a comeback team – Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are that team.”

“Leaders come in many forms, and John Elway has always exemplified leadership, first as a quarterback for the Super Bowl champion Broncos, and now as an executive vice president for the team,” Romney said in a statement. “He’s had to overcome challenges during his career, and he knows what it takes to turn things around when things get tough. I’m proud to have him on my team as we campaign to lead the comeback this nation desperately needs.”

And you must be Skip Bayless. Once Tebow comes out for Romney is NY going to switch, also?

As long as obama has George Clooney on his side, he's got it in the bag. No one wants to disagree with George Clooney.

You mean there are people so retarded out there they will decide who to vote for because a football players says so?

Meanwhile in the real world.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Colorado: Romney vs. Obama

RCP Average - Obama +3.1

Thanks for the real clear nonsense update.

Just a football player? Try a gritty leader who led his team to 6 SBs and won back to back to end his career; all with the same team.

Try a business owner who started a major furniture company which employed thousands. Try a high level executive.

And yes, people have the utmost respect for him. Bare in mind, I say people and not sniveling worms such as yourself.

And you must be Skip Bayless. Once Tebow comes out for Romney is NY going to switch, also?

Tebow hasn't had that great of an impact on NY yet. But if Tebow stumped for Romney in swing states; he'd have an impact. Too bad, he's in the middle of a football season right now though.

You mean there are people so retarded out there they will decide who to vote for because a football players says so?

RCP Average - Obama +3.1

Just a football player? Try a gritty leader who led his team to 6 SBs and won back to back to end his career; all with the same team.

Try a business owner who started a major furniture company which employed thousands. Try a high level executive.

And yes, people have the utmost respect for him. Bare in mind, I say people and not sniveling worms such as yourself.

Okay, again. RCP is a right-wing site, and even they admit Romney is losing...

RCP Average - Obama +3.1

LOL @ you thinking Real Clear Nonsense is a right wing site. And nice of you to reply to my ancillary point and not the discussion at hand Mister Alinsky.

LOL @ you thinking Real Clear Nonsense is a right wing site. And nice of you to reply to my ancillary point and not the discussion at hand Mister Alinsky.

I said it was a RIGHT WING site.

I didn't say it was a Wing-Nut Batshit crazy site for Birfers and other people who need to be medicated like yourself.

Discussion at hand was, if you need a guy who was paid too much money to play a GAME to tell you who to vote for, you probably shouldn't be voting... Probably too tough of a decision for you.

Obama is endorsed by Economists, Ph.D.'s Diplomats, statesmen.

The Weird Mormon Robot has a football player.

I said it was a RIGHT WING site.

I didn't say it was a Wing-Nut Batshit crazy site for Birfers and other people who need to be medicated like yourself.

Discussion at hand was, if you need a guy who was paid too much money to play a GAME to tell you who to vote for, you probably shouldn't be voting... Probably too tough of a decision for you.

Obama is endorsed by Economists, Ph.D.'s Diplomats, statesmen.

The Weird Mormon Robot has a football player.

Real Clear Nonsense is not a rightwing site IDIOT.

And you attacked Elway and now you're attacking me. You have disdain for fine upstanding posters like you have disdain for fine upstanding business men and citizens.

And unlike your sorry ass; I don't need to stereotype people. The fact that Elway played football makes his analysis less valid? Get a clue dude.

"great"???

Uh, he get paid gazillions to play a child's game.

Pardon me if I get my political info from somewhat more learned sources.

GAWD, no wonder you rw's are so dead set against education.

And, PLEASE - stop whining about polls. Face facts - you're losing.

You're bleeping idiots.

"great"???

Uh, he get paid gazillions to play a child's game.

Pardon me if I get my political info from somewhat more learned sources.

GAWD, no wonder you rw's are so dead set against education.

And, PLEASE - stop whining about polls. Face facts - you're losing.

You're bleeping idiots.

You wouldn't be caught dead reading The Economist asshole. And it's ironic that you talk about sources given the fact that Obama only does interviews with brain dead outlets.

Again__ attacking John Elway shows the pettiness of liberals. They will personally attack anybody with whom they disagree with b/c their message doesn't cut the cake.

And you attacked Elway and now you're attacking me. You have disdain for fine upstanding posters like you have disdain for fine upstanding business men and citizens.

And unlike your sorry ass; I don't need to stereotype people. The fact that Elway played football makes his analysis less valid? Get a clue dude.

70% of RCP's articles are by conservative posters. Yeah, they do post a Krugman column for equal time, I guess, that's something.

I have disdain for assholes with inflated opinions of themselves.

Being able to throw a football shows you aren't capable of anything but throwing a football.

Big Whup.

70% of RCP's articles are by conservative posters. Yeah, they do post a Krugman column for equal time, I guess, that's something.

Being able to throw a football shows you aren't capable of anything but throwing a football.

Big Whup.

Conservatives don't go to RCP; they go to Drudge, Fox News etc. Meanwhile and every liberal and their dog cites RCP. So just shut your face already loser.

Big Whup.

Conservatives don't go to RCP; they go to Drudge, Fox News etc. Meanwhile and every liberal and their dog cites RCP. So just shut your face already loser.

'Conservatives' don't do elections too well, either. Gonna be fun on 7Nov12.:badgrin:

Forum List

Back