Colorado Dem HQ Windows Busted out with Bricks...

[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
"I’d take a gun to Washington if
enough of you would go with me.”
-- Tom Eisenhower (R-Racist), Link
Is he calling for an armed revolution?
Is that legal now - with a Black president?

Typical corrupt Chicago-Style Democrat politics. Hire a Democrat activist dunce to pose as a Republican while committing a crime. Only problem is their dunce got caught. Unfortunately we should expect more of this kind of stuff from the Democrats as they grow more desperate. :(

Dems do crazy things when they are losing an argument or the majority of the people don't agree with their policies. Just wait for this bill "Obamacare deathbill" to get to congress for a vote, they will use every dirty trick to try to get this piece of shit bill to pass.

Records with the Secretary of State's office show that a Maurice Scwenkler was paid to go door to door in a Colorado House district in 2008 by the Colorado Citizens Coalition. That's a 527 organization that spent money on behalf of mostly democratic candiates.

http://www.850koa.com/cc-common/news...rticle=5924195

He was paid to go door to door..

That does not make him a democrat.

where in any of this info does it say hes a democrat?

Beyond that, it sounds like he did it for a week (I know a bit about canvasser pay from earlier in my career). But whatever you say will make very little difference, by the end of the day this kid will be the one that forged Obama's Hawaii birth certificate to hide the fact he was born to a tribe of Cannabals or some such shit.

It doesn't sound like something a liberal would do.

In America, the leftists are peace-niks, which may or may not be a problem. The funny thing is, it's the right-wingers that are carrying around the signs about watering the tree of liberty with blood, when the left has far, far more to be angry about.

We've been moving in the screw workers direction for 30 years now, and they've done a pretty good job. Look at now, we've got nearly ten percent unemployment, and not a mention by anyone about perhaps a few tariffs to keep jobs here, to bring them home. How about renegotiation of trade agreements to force them to adopt verifiable safety, and environmental standards, that match our own.

But no, nothing like that in the corporate media, because it makes too much sense. Just more MJ BS, and talk of idiots sprouting at town halls, planted by more corporate sources, to be their shills.

Yeah- kind of like the peaceniks- Bill Ayers- American terrorist and the lovely Reverend Wright.:lol:

And speaking of the screwed workers- you might want to take a visit to California where thousands of people have lost their farming incomes over a 2 inch minnow that is more important to you screwballs than the livelihoods of American citizens.

Tariffs? You might want to look up and see that we are the 1st highest corporate tax rate in the world. Corporations can also be spelled J.O.B.S.

I don't know how Obama plans on making new friends or gaining his world wide respect if he is willing to break existing NAFTA agreements with Canada and Mexico. Maybe, he just wants to be friends with terrorist nations.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Now what the hell does any of that have to do with the fact that this kid was never labeled a dem by any of these news reports?

Buy a fucking clue folks ,HE WAS A PAID WORKER.

Now what the hell does any of that have to do with the fact that this kid was never labeled a dem by any of these news reports?

Buy a fucking clue folks ,HE WAS A PAID WORKER.

They will Walk away from this and that's what they will do...

Had this been a Staffer for Tom Tancredo (R)...

Well, we Know.

:)

peace...

Records with the Secretary of State's office show that a Maurice Scwenkler was paid to go door to door in a Colorado House district in 2008 by the Colorado Citizens Coalition. That's a 527 organization that spent money on behalf of mostly democratic candiates.

Beyond that, it sounds like he did it for a week (I know a bit about canvasser pay from earlier in my career). But whatever you say will make very little difference, by the end of the day this kid will be the one that forged Obama's Hawaii birth certificate to hide the fact he was born to a tribe of Cannabals or some such shit.

And was his underage gay lover years ago...don't forget that.

Good Lord... The Dishonesty is just Ripe as Fuck.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back