Colorado Dem HQ Windows Busted out with Bricks...

Glass smashed at Dems' Denver HQ - The Denver Post

Newsradio 850 KOA
^Correct Link...

Commentary later in the Thread...

^Disgruntled Former Barry Supporters not getting the Roof over their Head they were Promised by the Messiah?...

I am Sure it wasn't someone WITH a Job @ 2 in the AM! ;)

Time will tell.

:)

peace...

More than likely frustrated union thugs getting some action in the middle of the night, knowing the seniors will get the blame. They know they can count on the MSM to implicate some old folks who'd never be out after 10 PM. This "projecting" is taking a dangerous and violent turn. It's meant to indimidate and repress: We've already seen where the violence comes from.

Last edited:
Looks like the Sturmabteilu... teabaggers strike again.

Picture-33-150x141.png

^Liberal Activist... I Knew this when I Posted this Thread...

I just didn't Expect it to Break as Early as it did.

Was Hoping to Rope in some Emotional Libs with it...

peace...

Looks like the Sturmabteilu... teabaggers strike again.

Picture-33-150x141.png

^Liberal Activist...

I don't paticularly care who or what the kid is, but seriously, this is the evidence of him being a leftist activist? Signing an online petition to get protestors released from Iraq 4 years ago and $500 bucks from a liberal group in November?

Such an activist he isn't even registered to vote? Seriously?

I don't paticularly care who or what the kid is, but seriously, this is the evidence of him being a leftist activist? Signing an online petition to get protestors released from Iraq 4 years ago and $500 bucks from a liberal group in November?

'08 race worker held in damage to Colorado Democratic HQ - The Denver Post

One of two people suspected of shattering 11 windows Tuesday morning at the state Democratic Party headquarters has an arrest record and a history of helping a Democratic political candidate, public records show.

Police said that about 2:20 a.m., 24-year-old Maurice Schwenkler, now in custody, and an at-large accomplice took a hammer to the picture windows displaying posters touting President Barack Obama and his health care reform efforts.

'08 race worker held in damage to Colorado Democratic HQ - The Denver Post

One of two people suspected of shattering 11 windows Tuesday morning at the state Democratic Party headquarters has an arrest record and a history of helping a Democratic political candidate, public records show.

Police said that about 2:20 a.m., 24-year-old Maurice Schwenkler, now in custody, and an at-large accomplice took a hammer to the picture windows displaying posters touting President Barack Obama and his health care reform efforts.

There's a stand up citizen.

Yes and shame on the local shallow Democrat politicians who came out and immediately accused Republicans of committing this crime. It turns out it was one of their own Leftist Loon activist Democrats. Expect more of this devious stuff to come from the Democrats as they become more desperate. :(

Last edited:
Good they caught the idiot...charge him and convict him and make him write a million times "I'm not helping" on the walls of his cell.

^If it was some Conservative Activist, that would NOT be all that Bodey would say...

There seems to be a Trend of Liberal Activists doing what REPUBLICans are being Accused of...

Stop the Dishonesty, Liberals...

Leash your Animals... Calm them Down...

peace...

Newsradio 850 KOA
^Correct Link...

^Disgruntled Former Barry Supporters not getting the Roof over their Head they were Promised by the Messiah?...

Time will tell.

peace...

Actually this was part of the Stimulus bill, people were to go around breaking windows at different public offices, so that way glass companies could come in and replace the glass. Thereby stimulating the economy, also the glass has to be energy efficient.

This program is an offshoot of the "Cash for Clunkers" program....:lol:

I suspect there will be more staged and rigged events like this as the Democrats grow more desperate. This event was clearly planned and organized by local Democrats to try and accuse Republicans of turning violent. Unfortunately for them their dunce got caught. I also believe that woman at the Barney Frank event last week was a Democrat plant. This is classic corrupt Chicago-Style Democrat politics. Expect more of this in the near future.

Newsradio 850 KOA
^Correct Link...

Time will tell.

peace...

Actually this was part of the Stimulus bill, people were to go around breaking windows at different public offices, so that way glass companies could come in and replace the glass. Thereby stimulating the economy, also the glass has to be energy efficient.

This program is an offshoot of the "Cash for Clunkers" program....:lol:

I have (2) Friends who are Installers... If they get this Job, I am going to tell them to send Barry a Thank you letter!...

peace...

Records with the Secretary of State's office show that a Maurice Scwenkler was paid to go door to door in a Colorado House district in 2008 by the Colorado Citizens Coalition. That's a 527 organization that spent money on behalf of mostly democratic candiates.

http://www.850koa.com/cc-common/news...rticle=5924195

He was paid to go door to door..

That does not make him a democrat.

where in any of this info does it say hes a democrat?

I think it was more of that free speech that the far-right grass movement has been screaming about.

Records with the Secretary of State's office show that a Maurice Scwenkler was paid to go door to door in a Colorado House district in 2008 by the Colorado Citizens Coalition. That's a 527 organization that spent money on behalf of mostly democratic candiates.

Yeah, he's a Registered REPUBLICan with a LONG History of Conservative Activism...

Talk about a Name on a Messageboard being the Polar Opposite of the Person who Carries it...

peace...

See told you he was working under the stimulus bill. Think of how this will increase energy savings and stimulate the economy....:clap2:

The next phase of the Stimulus bill is destroy planes day....

Forum List

Back