Colorado Dem HQ Windows Busted out with Bricks...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Last edited:
Black racist Republicans broke out the windows! That is as stupid a statement as those by right wing racists on this forum.

It doesn't sound like something a liberal would do.

In America, the leftists are peace-niks, which may or may not be a problem. The funny thing is, it's the right-wingers that are carrying around the signs about watering the tree of liberty with blood, when the left has far, far more to be angry about.

We've been moving in the screw workers direction for 30 years now, and they've done a pretty good job. Look at now, we've got nearly ten percent unemployment, and not a mention by anyone about perhaps a few tariffs to keep jobs here, to bring them home. How about renegotiation of trade agreements to force them to adopt verifiable safety, and environmental standards, that match our own.

But no, nothing like that in the corporate media, because it makes too much sense. Just more MJ BS, and talk of idiots sprouting at town halls, planted by more corporate sources, to be their shills.

^Disgruntled Former Barry Supporters not getting the Roof over their Head they were Promised by the Messiah?...

Wow....did you think that one up all by yourself? Or did you call Hannity, Beck or Limpballs to get direction?

In America, the leftists are peace-niks, which may or may not be a problem. The funny thing is, it's the right-wingers that are carrying around the signs about watering the tree of liberty with blood, when the left has far, far more to be angry about.

We've been moving in the screw workers direction for 30 years now, and they've done a pretty good job. Look at now, we've got nearly ten percent unemployment, and not a mention by anyone about perhaps a few tariffs to keep jobs here, to bring them home. How about renegotiation of trade agreements to force them to adopt verifiable safety, and environmental standards, that match our own.

But no, nothing like that in the corporate media, because it makes too much sense. Just more MJ BS, and talk of idiots sprouting at town halls, planted by more corporate sources, to be their shills.

So I was Mistaken...

Those were all White Collar Conservatives in Seattle a Couple of Years back?...

Got it.

dec1_wto_seattle.jpg

Fuckin' Conservatives!...

:)

peace...

^Disgruntled Former Barry Supporters not getting the Roof over their Head they were Promised by the Messiah?...

Wow....did you think that one up all by yourself? Or did you call Hannity, Beck or Limpballs to get direction?

They call me...

And again, another Liberal with Sexual Frustration, Anger and Projection...

peace...

I'm sorry, but I just can't comprehend how you can say something like that. It seems to me that most violent riots are liberal based. When things get dirty at a protest, it typically comes from the left. Rarely does the conservative participate in mob mentality riots. Typically when a conservative goes over the deep end, he does it alone a la Paul Hill or Eric Rudolph, but when riots start, they generally are liberals protesting.

Now, I'll grant you that today's conservative fits the "angry white man" bill, but still as of today, things have remained peaceful and I pray they stay that way.

I'm not claiming to be correct in that, but that is how I see things.

Immie

Had a Bad Link from an Err Amerika Affiliate...

Here is the Correct one:

Newsradio 850 KOA

Means it Happened before...

And now it Appears that it was my Side... Coloring Pretty Signs after they Bashed the Windows...

I ****ing Doubt it.

We will see as it Unfolds.

peace...

Forum List

Back