color me suprised: Qaddafi More Committed to Fight

Bosun

Jan 22, 2011
Underground Bunker Mojave Desert
one has to chuckle as some topics in the news. This is obvious, and, it is something that we should come to accept.
By a wide margin, American voters think Libyan leader Muammar al-Qaddafi is more committed to staying in power than President Barack Obama is to ousting him.

In addition, most voters think the Obama administration has failed to explain what the U.S. goals are in Libya, and more voters disapprove (51 percent) than approve (42 percent) of the president’s handling of the situation there. Fox News Poll: Qaddafi Seen as More Committed than Obama - FoxNews.com
I am worried that the dumbing down of America can affact such a large percentage of the pubic, 42%... We either have a lot of nitwits in America, or, we have a lot of ill informed and naive pubic citizens..

Last edited:
Well big fat duh. Instead of supporting rebels in Iran and Egypt when it would have made a difference, Obama instead chose to back (in the feeblest "We Are The World" manner possible), the least likely to succeed rebellion possible.

And why?

Because the "oil must flow"....to Europe.

How Hopey Changey is That?

Well big fat duh. Instead of supporting rebels in Iran and Egypt when it would have made a difference, Obama instead chose to back (in the feeblest "We Are The World" manner possible), the least likely to succeed rebellion possible.

And why?

Because the "oil must flow"....to Europe.

How Hopey Changey is That?

:clap2:

:clap2:

Yemen......

Yemen is the key and its slipping away, he fell for the old Carnivale Midway trick.... he let himself get dazzled by the bauble, while the wallet got lifted.... it was 'easy', 'cheap', would build his one worlder cred. and put paid to the America needs to lead exceptionalist argument ... ...but a funny thing happened on the way to the Oblast..........:eusa_whistle:

Not only have we blown Libya, we are letting Yemen go AQ. Great. A 2 fer.

Yemen......

Yemen is the key and its slipping away, he fell for the old Carnivale Midway trick.... he let himself get dazzled by the bauble, while the wallet got lifted.... it was 'easy', 'cheap', would build his one worlder cred. and put paid to the America needs to lead exceptionalist argument ... ...but a funny thing happened on the way to the Oblast..........:eusa_whistle:

Not only have we blown Libya, we are letting Yemen go AQ. Great. A 2 fer.

Yemen has no oil plus the Saudis would be pissed if we went in.

Interesting, especially considering the reports that I heard yesterday saying that Khadaffi wrote a letter to Obama begging for him to "stop bombing my country"

Obama didn't reply, Hillary did and the answer was essentially "no...not until you stop."

Now here we have a poster who suggests that Khadaffi has dug his heels in like some sorta of tuff guy.

Who to believe? Who. to. believe? Hmmm....

Interesting, especially considering the reports that I heard yesterday saying that Khadaffi wrote a letter to Obama begging for him to "stop bombing my country"

Obama didn't reply, Hillary did and the answer was essentially "no...not until you stop."

Now here we have a poster who suggests that Khadaffi has dug his heels in like some sorta of tuff guy.

Who to believe? Who. to. believe? Hmmm....

mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm, barak hussein obama, mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm :))

If you had cared to research it, qdaffy has done this before, writing to his son, barak.... of course, at present, both barak and hillbillary will make hay out of the letter (to show the liberals that they care, for what who knows).... :lol: oh, by the way, how is that hope and change working out for ya, anyway?qdaffy is a tough guy, he has been at if for about 40 - 50 years.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back