Color, Controversy and DNA

are you fucking retarded? I had to set an example for you crybabies making such a big deal about pos rep. How does showing you how worthless rep points are make me a rep whore? Seems quite the opposite to me... DESPITE the opinion of your reflexive sock puppet.

:D

That's what you were selling, no doubt about it. But only retards are buying it.

Do blacks fear genetic knowledge? The truth is what ever the facts support, but I would be highly surprised if it turned out that one race was mentally superior to another. However, there are physical differences? Even Oprah Winfry says that black men have larger sex organs, that is a physical difference.

Two thousand years ago the Roman considered the Celts and Germans mentally and intellectually inferior, but history proved otherwise. My own pet theory is that intelligence in families and a races is plastic over time.

No, they don't. They fear being discriminated against because of the color of their skin, i.e. oh you're Black so you must not be smart according to this person's theory of genetics. Same goes for Whites, a White athlete doesn't want to hear that he/she is not a good athlete because of the color of his/her skin. These type of theories only add on to racial stereotypes and prejudices.

I remember when this first hit the waves.

OF COURSE THERE ARE GENETIC FACTORS IN INTELLIGENCE and what he was saying is that those races which had been affected adversely for long periods of time by poverty, starvation, etc. cannot compete in terms of intelligence. Why is it that people who swear by evolution refuse to believe that brains are going to evolve differently in different genetic pool?

More evidence of the hypocrisy of the secular progressives.

No, they don't. They fear being discriminated against because of the color of their skin, i.e. oh you're Black so you must not be smart according to this person's theory of genetics. Same goes for Whites, a White athlete doesn't want to hear that he/she is not a good athlete because of the color of his/her skin. These type of theories only add on to racial stereotypes and prejudices.

Facts are facts and the truth can be known. Lets do the research and see where it ends; however, do not assume that what is true today will be true tomorrow.

OF COURSE THERE ARE GENETIC FACTORS IN INTELLIGENCE and what he was saying is that those races which had been affected adversely for long periods of time by poverty, starvation, etc. cannot compete in terms of intelligence.

That's an interesting way to put it. But I think White America will argue, "Here goes Blacks blaming Whites for not being as smart as we are".

Intelligence is related also to cultural exposure, nutrition, educational stimulation, and so on. Drop a Hyannis Port Richie into the Amazon jungle, and suddenly the appropriate "intelligence" is missing.

It is all related to circumstance.

In the current scenario, the AYrabs and the Chinese/Asians must be the smartest people on the planet, as they sure are kicking our asses financially, LOL.....

Why is it that people who swear by evolution refuse to believe that brains are going to evolve differently in different genetic pool?

More evidence of the hypocrisy of the secular progressives.

As Steve Sailer points out, being a liberal means believing fiercely in evolution... and that it stopped cold about 40,000 years ago.

In other words, liberals love the idea of evolution because it annoys fundamentalist Christians, but forget the SUBTITLE to Darwin's book:

Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life

In still other words, evolution is a powerful explanation for inherent intelligence differences between racial groups. But tell that to the space cadet with a legged fish symbol on his Toyota Prius that, and he'll wet his pants.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back