Colon Kaepernick

Kaepernick wasn’t fired, he opted out of his contract with the San Francisco 49ers. Since then he is unable to land on a team because his skills are not good enough to land another NFL job. If he was a good QB, he would be playing on an NFL team. Eight other players kneeled the first week of the NFL season and all still have roster spots in the NFL.

Kaepernick has every right to kneel during the national anthem and people have every right to react to his actions.

Kaepernick isn’t being punished, fired or whatever else people are claiming, he is simply not good enough to play in the NFL. Of the 32 NFL teams only one plays a game that fits Kaepernick’s style and that is the Seattle Seahawks, he was given a tryout there and couldn’t make the cut.

The idea of due process for being fired is pretty funny, since when is playing in the NFL a right?

It’s Kaepernick’s money, he earned it and should be allowed to dispense it in whatever way he sees fit.
Whether he has a right to protest while at work is up to the franchise owners. If you demonstrate at your workplace, you are subject to whatever rules your employer sets.

I hung a magnificent print of a Red Tail Hawk on my office wall once upon a time and was told by the CEO that it didn't fit the established decor of the entire office, even though it could only be seen from within my office...which was rarely visited by clients. Their rules apply because it is their business.

They same applies to NFL franchises and NFL league rules.
False equivalence and logical fallacy.

You cant hang a picture on a wall owned by someone else.

No one owns the bodies of the players.

The owners can set an expectation if they choose, just like Jerry Jones did.
He can set what he wants to. Unless its in their contract he cant do shit about it. These are players with attorneys and resources.
Then why don't more of them own teams?
I already answered that. Asking again is not going to make me change my answer.

Whether he has a right to protest while at work is up to the franchise owners. If you demonstrate at your workplace, you are subject to whatever rules your employer sets.

I hung a magnificent print of a Red Tail Hawk on my office wall once upon a time and was told by the CEO that it didn't fit the established decor of the entire office, even though it could only be seen from within my office...which was rarely visited by clients. Their rules apply because it is their business.

They same applies to NFL franchises and NFL league rules.

He can set what he wants to. Unless its in their contract he cant do shit about it. These are players with attorneys and resources.
Yeah, yeah... I know...white boys won't let da n*ggers play on da team. That shit gets old...fast. What is your problem? Can't yo' boys make enough money to make demsehves deh own league? I meen, c'mpm... screw dose whyt owners...

Yeah, yeah... I know...white boys won't let da n*ggers play on da team. That shit gets old...fast. What is your problem? Can't yo' boys make enough money to make demsehves deh own league?
Well they already did that and not really concerned with how old it gets to you. You asked about existing teams not forming an entirely new league like they did for basketball.

A bunch of witnesses lied. Zimmerman's arrests since the happening have nothing to do with what happened that night. Try again!

Funny, it seems to me the police lied when they selectively edited the video from the store. (Leaving out the parts where the store Staff took Brown's weed in exchange for the merchandise)

Zimmerman's subsequent arrests indicate he's a guy who is prone to violence.

Forum List

Back