Collusion: Trump: US Military Base In Poland Under Serious Consideration

Let's just sell them some equipment........at discount prices at the Graveyard............

What is a division ......about 160 tanks or so................beef them up a bit.

Poland has been the strongest European ally since the Reagan era, and face constant threats of Soviet, I mean Russian, invasion.

Fort Trump? President says US base in Poland is under serious consideration

Love the name ! LOVE IT! :2up:

Fort Trump! Oh yeah!!!!!:clap:
Of course you love it. Your more interested in pissing off the left than acting your age.
To piss off the Left is to be pro American.

Fort Trump it is.
Fort Trump will also be known as Fort Dicks.

Your obsession with male body parts is duly noted.

Awesome video! One of the things that make this country so great is that there is a piece of wartime armament on display in just about every city or town in my state. Some of it is de-milled US armament, tanks, artillery pieces, and some of it is even captured WW1 German or WW2 German and Japanese stuff that was brought here after the war.

If I had the time, I'd plan a road trip and photograph all the pieces of hardware resting in every park, town center, VFW, and American Legion hall in this state. It would make a decent book.

Poland has been the strongest European ally since the Reagan era, and face constant threats of Soviet, I mean Russian, invasion.

Love the name ! LOVE IT! :2up:

Fort Trump! Oh yeah!!!!!:clap:
Of course you love it. Your more interested in pissing off the left than acting your age.
To piss off the Left is to be pro American.

Fort Trump it is.
Fort Trump will also be known as Fort Dicks.

Your obsession with male body parts is duly noted.

I guess my little play on words flew right over your head.

More tanks sitting there than most countries have in their military...........And according to the video most are completely operational.

Not only that but by being juvenile enough to name it Trump you are inviting the next juvenile leftist president to close it. Essentially wasting millions or billions.

Where are the people with brains in this proposal?
Like Leftists are nice if you’re nice to them.

Man, you’re in naiveville.
It's not about being naive ya idiot. It is about being smart with our money and our forces
Ok, why are we in NATO?
Russia
Where’s Russia?
On the Polish border.
We shouldn't be in NATO. A complete waste of time and money. Half our bases around the world should be disbanded too.
I agree NATO should be a Euro thing. But that’s a separate issue. Until then, move our bases to Poland who pays their dues.

The Poles are not stupid...they know what carrot to hang over a narcissist's face.
I agree, Obama is a narcissist.

Not only a narcissist, but a Russian sympathizer. It was Obama who cancelled the missile defense system that Poland wanted us to set up in their country.

Not only that but by being juvenile enough to name it Trump you are inviting the next juvenile leftist president to close it. Essentially wasting millions or billions.

Where are the people with brains in this proposal?

It's not about being naive ya idiot. It is about being smart with our money and our forces
Ok, why are we in NATO?
Russia
Where’s Russia?
On the Polish border.
We shouldn't be in NATO. A complete waste of time and money. Half our bases around the world should be disbanded too.
I agree NATO should be a Euro thing. But that’s a separate issue. Until then, move our bases to Poland who pays their dues.

Really? The link provided has a chart that shows how much each nation contributes to NATO. Poland only contributes 2 percent of their GDP. Didn't Trump say that they need to contribute 4?

Nato contributions by country - which nations pay the most, who pays the least?

Ok, why are we in NATO?
Russia
Where’s Russia?
On the Polish border.

Really? The link provided has a chart that shows how much each nation contributes to NATO. Poland only contributes 2 percent of their GDP. Didn't Trump say that they need to contribute 4?

Nato contributions by country - which nations pay the most, who pays the least?

I would guess that our troops will take out that other 2% in kielbasa and potato pancakes. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back