Collusion: Trump: US Military Base In Poland Under Serious Consideration

Poland has been the strongest European ally since the Reagan era, and face constant threats of Soviet, I mean Russian, invasion.

Fort Trump? President says US base in Poland is under serious consideration
Fort Trump is a fucking stupid name.

Seriously. Can we all pretend we're over the age of 15?

And we should not build a base there unless we shrink equal assets at another foreign base.
We are constantly shutting down American bases which is devastating to local communities yet we want to spur some local economy in Poland? FUCK THAT.

You're right. I'd name it "Fort MAGA". :laughing0301:

MAGA is good too!!!!!

But Fort Trump is better! :113:

Fort Bigly?

How about Fort Kovfefe?

:laughing0301:

Not only that but by being juvenile enough to name it Trump you are inviting the next juvenile leftist president to close it. Essentially wasting millions or billions.

Where are the people with brains in this proposal?

Poland has been the strongest European ally since the Reagan era, and face constant threats of Soviet, I mean Russian, invasion.

Fort Trump is a fucking stupid name.

Seriously. Can we all pretend we're over the age of 15?

And we should not build a base there unless we shrink equal assets at another foreign base.
We are constantly shutting down American bases which is devastating to local communities yet we want to spur some local economy in Poland? FUCK THAT.

You're right. I'd name it "Fort MAGA". :laughing0301:

MAGA is good too!!!!!

But Fort Trump is better! :113:

Fort Bigly?

How about Fort Kovfefe?

:laughing0301:

nah

Fort Trump. :D

Love the name ! LOVE IT! :2up:

Fort Trump! Oh yeah!!!!!:clap:
Of course you love it. Your more interested in pissing off the left than acting your age.
To piss off the Left is to be pro American.

Fort Trump it is.
To piss off the left is a game. A fun one at times but let's be real here.

A bit of level headed common sense is in order.

In your rush to "piss off the left" by building a new base you forget all the ones closed stateside.
We have our fucking PRIORITIES backwards.
This is the year 2018, we can be anywhere in a near instant, no need to prop up other nations with a physical presence anymore
We don’t need bases in America, that war ended 153 years ago. Put them were they can do their job.

Of course you love it. Your more interested in pissing off the left than acting your age.

Fort Trump it is.

In your rush to "piss off the left" by building a new base you forget all the ones closed stateside.
This is the year 2018, we can be anywhere in a near instant, no need to prop up other nations with a physical presence anymore
We don’t need bases in America, that war ended 153 years ago. Put them were they can do their job.
Terrible logic.

Globalist pig mentality.

FUCK THAT SHIT

Fort Trump it is.

Terrible logic.

Globalist pig mentality.

FUCK THAT SHIT
Unlike you, I learned the earth is a tiny place on 9-11-01.

Not only that but by being juvenile enough to name it Trump you are inviting the next juvenile leftist president to close it. Essentially wasting millions or billions.

Like Leftists are nice if you’re nice to them.

Man, you’re in naiveville.
It's not about being naive ya idiot. It is about being smart with our money and our forces

Gotta burn that stupidly large military budget somehow. Might as well use the money to stroke Trump’s toddler-like ego
You guys should stop passing around the same talking points you are all sounding retarded.....

Fort Trump it is.

Why not? Republicans have been kowtowing and acquiescing to the left for decades. They only like us because unlike President Trump, our candidates don't stand up for themselves and are easy to beat.

I have no problem going full-Alinsky on their asses. Give them a taste of their own medicine then sit back and watch while they cry. Leftists are nothing more than bullies. But like all bullies, they can give it but they can't take it.

It's not about being naive ya idiot. It is about being smart with our money and our forces
Ok, why are we in NATO?
Russia
Where’s Russia?
On the Polish border.

Fort Trump it is.

Why not? Republicans have been kowtowing and acquiescing to the left for decades. They only like us because unlike President Trump, our candidates don't stand up for themselves and are easy to beat.

I have no problem going full-Alinsky on their asses. Give them a taste of their own medicine then sit back and watch while they cry. Leftists are nothing more than bullies. But like all bullies, they can give it but they can't take it.
This isn't about the left. It is about our fucking money/budget and being wise with it.
What benefit is there for you or I or our kids/grandkids by them blowing billions on another new base?
While Russia is a geopolitical enemy I do not fear them. They going to bomb us with Facebook posts? Twitter memes?

Ok, why are we in NATO?
Russia
Where’s Russia?
On the Polish border.
We shouldn't be in NATO. A complete waste of time and money. Half our bases around the world should be disbanded too.

Being smart with our money is putting it where it can do the most good. Besides, it's not like we're living under the oppressive "tax and spend" policy we were under Obama. Trump's tax reform is actually generating record revenues. We might even have that $10 trillion Obama spending spree under control in two terms..

Feds Collect Record Taxes in First Month Under Tax Cut; Run Surplus in January

Fort Trump it is.
Fort Trump will also be known as Fort Dicks.

Forum List

Back