Collusion..PAYOFF?..Sheila Jackson Lee Slips Christine Blasey Ford's Lawyer Envelope During Hearing

Ah yes just paying the lying sack of shit off...

As someone pointed out in the conspiracy board (where this thread is likely to go).....its 2018. Payments are made electronically.

So what was the envelope, Odium?

They should ask the congresswoman who sneakingly gave an envelope to the woman's lawyer....no doubt she will lie about it so we will never know.

Cons grab at anything, no matter how far fetched.

They're still convinced Trump won the popular vote and that the Chinese invented Global Warming. Someone being passed an envelope is a blank canvas for them to paint their conspiracy dreams upon.

You're not dealing with the sharpest knives in the drawer here, PJ.

That's right go bury your head in the sand or up your ass as usual leftard.

What was in the envelope, Odium?

You don't have a clue. You're literally offering us a conspiracy based entirely on your imagination.

As I said, we're not dealing with the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Her room key. :10:

The note said, "Please tell her to shed some tears" Why didn't anybody on the left drill her down on how she got to the party, I think the Party was at her house. That would explain why she didn't need a ride! They laughed at me is all the evidence they had. and she saw someone ping ponging down the stairs from inside a locked bathroom. I've been to a few party's Girls go to the bathroom for basicly 3 reasons, To Pee, to fix their make-up , and to puke. and we all know that nobody stopped for intoxication ever had more than 1 beer.

Even caught on video...but then, it is a WOG passing the FAT ENVELOPE (full of Soros money?) To the feckless lawyer!

Video: Representative Sheila Jackson Lee slips Christine Blasey Ford's lawyer a fat envelope during hearing recess. What's in the ENVELOPE?

She was trying to be sneaky about it for sure, her body language indicated that. What a fraud this whole thing is.

(Excerpt) Read more at commonsenseevaluation.com ...
Yeah...caught on video...no attempt to hide....but it's all a secret......:71:

"Cons grab at anything, no matter how far fetched"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Pot meet kettle!!!!

Yup and Libs always grab the money first. Pay off? maybe ! Didn't work but ok shit happens Obviously she's not a very successful Dr. or she could have hired her own attorney, instead of the Way left Lib lawyers she was sent to by hide the Evidence DIFI

Even caught on video...but then, it is a WOG passing the FAT ENVELOPE (full of Soros money?) To the feckless lawyer!

Video: Representative Sheila Jackson Lee slips Christine Blasey Ford's lawyer a fat envelope during hearing recess. What's in the ENVELOPE?

She was trying to be sneaky about it for sure, her body language indicated that. What a fraud this whole thing is.

You can tell who TRULY runs this forum when they move a LEGIT thread with video evidence to the "conspiracy theories" section. I refuse to engage in threads they move here....bunch of fucking clowns.

Then you've silenced yourself.

Meanwhile, does anyone know what was in the envelope? Or is this just a wonderful excercise in imagination?
Trolling trumpanzees? That would be fun.

You can tell who TRULY runs this forum when they move a LEGIT thread with video evidence to the "conspiracy theories" section. I refuse to engage in threads they move here....bunch of fucking clowns.

Then you've silenced yourself.

Meanwhile, does anyone know what was in the envelope? Or is this just a wonderful excercise in imagination?
Let me try this one more time with you....that is why there is a ? After PAYOFF?....Is this that difficult for your low 2 digit IQ?

Laughing......so you admit that you're alluding to a conspiracy you know you can't factually support.

And thus this thread ends up in the conspiracy board.
Then why slip it, you did see the video, that certainly LOOKED VERY SUSPICIOUS....and again who cares where it ends up, people interested will find it!.... Try borrowing a pair of big boy pants when posting!
Hey...it's on video...for us all to see......VERY VERY VERY suspicious! :71:

As someone pointed out in the conspiracy board (where this thread is likely to go).....its 2018. Payments are made electronically.

They should ask the congresswoman who sneakingly gave an envelope to the woman's lawyer....no doubt she will lie about it so we will never know.

They're still convinced Trump won the popular vote and that the Chinese invented Global Warming. Someone being passed an envelope is a blank canvas for them to paint their conspiracy dreams upon.

"sneakingly"......in such a way that we all saw it....on video. :71:

See told ya the nutless wonders here would move a VIDEO EVIDENCED interaction to the CT forum. Yall enjoy the circle jerk...I will enjoy having a majority on the supreme court! I won't be replying anymore to this thread or any others in this forum. We need more conservative mods and not nutless wonder leftards

What was in the envelope, Odium?

You don't have a clue. You're literally offering us a conspiracy based entirely on your imagination.

As I said, we're not dealing with the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Yeah their probably thinking they paid too much now though.

"Cons grab at anything, no matter how far fetched"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Pot meet kettle!!!!

Yup and Libs always grab the money first. Pay off? maybe ! Didn't work but ok shit happens Obviously she's not a very successful Dr. or she could have hired her own attorney, instead of the Way left Lib lawyers she was sent to by hide the Evidence DIFI

Laughing! I love how you cling to your conspiracy theory of payoffs regardless of whether or not it was a payoff.

See told ya the nutless wonders here would move a VIDEO EVIDENCED interaction to the CT forum. Yall enjoy the circle jerk...I will enjoy having a majority on the supreme court! I won't be replying anymore to this thread or any others in this forum. We need more conservative mods and not nutless wonder leftards

Video evidence....of what?

Its your conspiratorial babble on that question that rightfully landed your gibberish in the conspiracy boards.

Where it shall rot.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was a pay off. DemoKKKrats have been selling America out since the Civil War.

And the complete lack of evidence backing your narrative?

Laughing....that's what I thought.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back