Collusion investigation only 20% complete

Jimbo where have you been?

I thought for sure you left the board in despair, after impeachment fall apart. To tell you the truth, I really feared that you might have harmed yourself.

Glad to see you are alive and kicking...even if your posts are your usual propaganda.

The investigation into whether Trump's campaign team colluded with Russia is only "20 percent" done

And Rep Schiff says there IS EVIDENCE OF TRUMP COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA. All the while Benedict Donald tries to deflect attention away from the Russian-Trump investigation.
Yeppers. Mueller and co. have a shitload of hillary and obummer damning evidence to destroy. That's all this is, an effort to protect the real criminals.

Criminals are distracting attention from criminals by "investigating" nonsense. A cheap show for a bunch of fools like OP. Even their favorite Pravda network knows that.

Ears to hear and eyes to see

Yet the Alt Right simply refuse to do either

Project Veritas? meh

I can't wait for more personally. Grassley is going after Fusion GPS and all involved in the fairy tale known as the Russian dossier. Go get em Senator. Drag their sorry asses in before you and make them cough up who paid for this garbage

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, there is, which is why after all this time nobody has seen all of this evidence. And Obama was really born in Kenya too, right?

I guess someone failed to clue CNN in the evidence too

(NEW YORK) -- Project Veritas has released a video of CNN Producer John Bonifield who was caught on hidden-camera admitting that there is no proof to CNN's Russia narrative.

"I mean, it's mostly bullshit right now," Bonifield says. "Like, we don't have any giant proof."

He confirms that the driving factor at CNN is ratings:

"It's a business, people are like the media has an ethical phssssss... All the nice cutesy little ethics that used to get talked about in journalism school you're just like, that's adorable. That's adorable. This is a business."

According to the CNN Producer, business is booming. "Trump is good for business right now," he concluded.

Project Veritas|American Pravda: CNN

Yes, we know. The conspiracy theory will go on for the next 8 years of Trump's presidency. Nothing will come of it, of course.

IMG_0522.GIF

Ears to hear and eyes to see

Yet the Alt Right simply refuse to do either

Project Veritas? meh
Jakey...I know you are slow, but the only collusion to be concerned about is that between the D Party and the media.

Forum List

Back