Collins calls the cops on 911 first responders

Democrats didnt vote against these people you idiot

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? My point was, AND STILL IS, that you wouldn't have posted this shit if the person involved was a democrat.

And since you've now lowered yourself to name calling, I guess your anger proves my point.

Nice work

I don't know what this is all about anyway. Does someone want to tell me that the 9-11 responders have done without health care for these nine long years? and then secondly why aren't they covered in obamacare? Inquiring minds want to know.

They have a great Benefit package, and great Health Care Insurance options through the job. 20 year retirement too.

So basically they just want to squeeze the American Taxpayer for more?

I am not very clear on the details, but there are quite a few funds that already exist to cover the 9/11 responders, and a lot of that money is apparently being diverted to something else. There seems to be no accountability in how the funds are being spent, and some Republicans are trying to prevent more money being flushed down the toilet rather than going to where it is supposed to go.

In response to that TruthMatters jumps up and lies about what is going on, making believe that they want to watch everyone die.

How is it a lie?

It is a lie like this:

You need to follow through more on things Truth Matters Not. ;)

These guys are already covered and insured, which is besides the fact. Your source sucks.

WASHINGTON - Insult turned to hope and flattery Thursday for first responders who came to the Senate to push for the 9/11 health bill - and found cops waiting.

It began when the office of Maine Republican Sen. Susan Collins sicced Capitol police officers on the former firefighters, construction workers and cops on their way in.

It ended hours later with reconciliation when the first responders met with Collins' top aides - and left believing they have a deal to pass the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act.

"At first we were insulted, but in hindsight, we're flattered," 9/11 advocate John Feal said. "We can look past this because we believe Sen. Collins will support our bill.

"Both her and [Alaska Republican Sen. Lisa] Murkowski's office said to us, 'If your bill goes on the floor next week, it will pass,' " Feal said.
That was good enough for him.

A spokesman for Collins confirmed a staffer alerted police after they got a letter from Feal on Wednesday, warning that responders planned to sit in at Senate offices until they got answers or police hauled them away.

Read more: 9/11 heroes see insult turn to hope for Zadroga bill after meeting with Sen. Susan Collins' aides

Let us count the lies you managed to cram into that OP.

The Senator did not call the police, her staff called them because there was a false rumor about a sit in. See ho lies cause problems?

The group actually met with the Senators staff, and left very happy. They admitted that what they thought had happened was wrong, yet you posted the lie.

Then, when the lie was pointed out, you refused to acknowledge that you were wrong, and still claimed that everything you said was the unvarnished truth. That is what makes you so pathetic.

Calling the cops on wounded heros is really sick

Holding Collins office hostage is even sicker

"A spokesman for Collins confirmed a staffer alerted police after they got a letter from Feal on Wednesday, warning that responders planned to sit in at Senate offices until they got answers or police hauled them away."

:eusa_shhh:
(thats how the left acts)

Forum List

Back