Collins believes Dr. Ford but just not her 100% that kavanaugh

attempted to rape her.

Trump as well as most of the GOP believe Dr. Ford but they insist its mistaken identity. Whatever they want to tell themselves to feel better is sickening.

You have disgraced the SC first by his lying under oath, extreme partisanship, outbursts and pouting, and this is the guy you could find to put on the court. Unreal.

Its a mockery of the SC and the investigation was a fraud to silence the Democrats.
Show us your proof troll.

attempted to rape her.

Trump as well as most of the GOP believe Dr. Ford but they insist its mistaken identity. Whatever they want to tell themselves to feel better is sickening.

You have disgraced the SC first by his lying under oath, extreme partisanship, outbursts and pouting, and this is the guy you could find to put on the court. Unreal.

Its a mockery of the SC and the investigation was a fraud to silence the Democrats.
Show us your proof troll.

Yeah, that's the one thing missing in this case......PROOF! :auiqs.jpg:

attempted to rape her.

They are only saying they believe her to appease women. Dont be fooled. After Nov Drumpf is going to go off. The only reason he had that one outburst was due to his lack of control.

attempted to rape her.

diplomatic
[dip-luh-mat-ik]

skilled in dealing with sensitive matters or people; tactful.

Well he sure wasn't tactful , was he. Quite the opposite. He sure showed his true colors, unhinged.

If you were falsely accused on the national stage...….you'd be pretty pissed off too
I'd be so pissed off I would be demanding a full FBI investigation to clear my name.

Kav evidently was so pissed off he couldnt answer yes or no when asked if he wanted the FBI to do an investigation. :laugh:

Collins doesn’t even have a an opponent and already Democrats have raised more than $3 million to run against her.

Remember 33 seats are up in 2020. 21 of them are Republicans.

I think the Democrats are going to take the house in November, but I think the blue Wave that’s coming will be coming in 2020.

They’ll be even fewer Republicans by then at the rate the old people in that party are dying off. And who are they going to get to replace them? some blacks? Hispanics? Women? I doubt that.

We all know how Republicans hate minorities. That’s a given.

Hey loser......

Keep dreaming.

Your day was to be in 2016.

Guess what....you lost.

Guess what happens in 2018.....the GOP gets more senate seats. They keep the house.

And when Ginsburg dies.......you'll hopefully move to Canada (and we won't let them give you back).

attempted to rape her.

diplomatic
[dip-luh-mat-ik]

Well he sure wasn't tactful , was he. Quite the opposite. He sure showed his true colors, unhinged.

If you were falsely accused on the national stage...….you'd be pretty pissed off too
I'd be so pissed off I would be demanding a full FBI investigation to clear my name.

Kav evidently was so pissed off he couldnt answer yes or no when asked if he wanted the FBI to do an investigation. :laugh:

Even after already having 6 investigations??? Seems rather redundant dontcha think???

attempted to rape her.

diplomatic
[dip-luh-mat-ik]

Yeah....I'd look forward to a Mueller type of investigation.

That makes all kinds of sense.

Go menace the voting line at an old folks home.

attempted to rape her.

diplomatic
[dip-luh-mat-ik]

Even after already having 6 investigations??? Seems rather redundant dontcha think???

Assuming he thinks is a big leap of faith.

attempted to rape her.

They are only saying they believe her to appease women. Dont be fooled. After Nov Drumpf is going to go off. The only reason he had that one outburst was due to his lack of control.

And the left goes after Susan Collins when she won't carry their water.

We don't need to appease them. You'll drive them to the right.

Keep up the good work.

attempted to rape her.

diplomatic
[dip-luh-mat-ik]

None of those previous 6 investigations covered the charges leveled by Ford. How could an investigation be redundant?

More concerning was the fact he couldnt give a straight answer. What did he have to hide?

diplomatic
[dip-luh-mat-ik]

None of those previous 6 investigations covered the charges leveled by Ford. How could an investigation be redundant?

More concerning was the fact he couldnt give a straight answer. What did he have to hide?

What charges leveled by Ford.

The "he said, she said" garbage that in now way can be proven or disproven.

You and your tiny brain would die waiting for closure.

and the same is said of Ford.....since her testimony was all 'I don't know, maybe, I don't remember' except she was absolutely SURE and without a doubt, it was Brett Kavanaugh that did it. Even though she had said she didn't know anyone at the party.

and the same is said of Ford.....since her testimony was all 'I don't know, maybe, I don't remember' except she was absolutely SURE and without a doubt, it was Brett Kavanaugh that did it. Even though she had said she didn't know anyone at the party.
Nope. Ford either said she didnt remember or she gave her answer. Kav flat out deflected or avoided answering the question. When you ask someone if they would back an investigation to clear your name and they dont give an emphatic yes then they are hiding something. Dude started talking about how hard he worked in school instead of answering the question.

Democrats would have US not believe our own eyes and ears and believe only their political talking points. Bunch of loser fools.

Nope. Ford either said she didnt remember or she gave her answer. Kav flat out deflected or avoided answering the question. When you ask someone if they would back an investigation to clear your name and they dont give an emphatic yes then they are hiding something. Dude started talking about how hard he worked in school instead of answering the question.

"Kav" said he wasn't there. How could he answer anything if he wasn't there? Moreover, (and please don't ignore this) NO ONE remembers him being there INCLUDING Ford's own friend AND Ford has no memory of where or when the 'assault' took place. Like I keep saying, no evidence, no witnesses, = didn't happen. Why continue making up shit that doesn't exist? You're trolling now.

Being questioned by Durbin?????? I didn't see Kavanaugh as deflecting or avoiding anything. I did see him as being surprised at the line of questioning since Durbin or anyone on that panel could have asked for an FBI investigation, just as Grassley said. Kavanaugh said he'd go along with anything the committee wanted. What more do you leftists want?

Being questioned by Durbin?????? I didn't see Kavanaugh as deflecting or avoiding anything. I did see him as being surprised at the line of questioning since Durbin or anyone on that panel could have asked for an FBI investigation, just as Grassley said. Kavanaugh said he'd go along with anything the committee wanted. What more do you leftists want?
He wasnt asked if he would go along with what the comittee wanted. He was asked if he would welcome an FBI investigation. He deflected each of the 8 times he was asked. At one point he looked like a deer in headlights and couldn't muster the strength to give any answer. It was a simple yes or no question yet he answered it by talking about how hard he worked or by being silent. What does that have to do with an FBI investigation?

I believe her, just not that part. She was very creditable, except for that part. Whatever they can tell their brains so they can sleep at night, the GOP has gone down to lowest level in decades, lower than low.

They even lie to themselves.

You realize there is more actual evidence that Ford was Lying than there was evidence she was telling the truth right? She had that little evidence. Just because she was convincing means nothing.... when you want to label someone carelessly with the life damning label of a rapist, then repeat it over and over again, you better have more evidence than your word after 35 years. Sorry but those are some pretty basic rules meant to protect the innocent.

To say Ford was credible is subjective. some people also believe Cavenaugh was credible.... some people say he was lying. So there you have it. Unless an accuser like this has evidence no one needs to trust her word. Shes a professor right? Psychology? I'm sure she can afford a private investigator, let her get her evidence then file criminal charges in court. Until then, I just see it as more Left wing last minute games to stop the Justice Schummer and the lot of them swore they would stop at any cost.

I believe her, just not that part. She was very creditable, except for that part. Whatever they can tell their brains so they can sleep at night, the GOP has gone down to lowest level in decades, lower than low.

They even lie to themselves.

You realize there is more actual evidence that Ford was Lying than there was evidence she was telling the truth right? She had that little evidence. Just because she was convincing means nothing.... when you want to label someone carelessly with the life damning label of a rapist, then repeat it over and over again, you better have more evidence than your word after 35 years. Sorry but those are some pretty basic rules meant to protect the innocent.

To say Ford was credible is subjective. some people also believe Cavenaugh was credible.... some people say he was lying. So there you have it. Unless an accuser like this has evidence no one needs to trust her word. Shes a professor right? Psychology? I'm sure she can afford a private investigator, let her get her evidence then file criminal charges in court. Until then, I just see it as more Left wing last minute games to stop the Justice Schummer and the lot of them swore they would stop at any cost.
She cant file charges in court. Statute of limitations is up.

Collins Speech was amazing and inspiring ... you left wing idiots.....

Forum List

Back