College Teacher kicks student for wearing GOP Shirt...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=sto..._on_el_ge/politics_student_kicked_1&printer=1

Colo. Teacher Sorry for Kicking Student

Sat Oct 30, 4:49 PM ET

DURANGO, Colo. - A part-time college instructor has apologized for kicking a student because he was wearing a Republican shirt.

Fort Lewis College student Mark O'Donnell said he was showing people his College Republicans sweat shirt, which said "Work for us now ... or work for us later," when Maria Spero kicked him in the leg at an off-campus restaurant.

Spero then said "she should have kicked me harder and higher," said O'Donnell. "To physically take that out on someone because you disagree with them, that is completely wrong."

Spero, a visiting instructor of modern languages, apologized to O'Donnell in a letter dated Oct. 29.

"I acted entirely inappropriately by kicking you, giving vent to a thoughtless knee-jerk political reaction that should never have happened," she wrote. "Before the incident, I did not know you and that you are a Fort Lewis student."

The college also formally apologized, said David Eppich, assistant to the school's president.

O'Donnell said the apology wasn't enough and he plans to file a complaint with the college.

The only phone number listed in Durango for the surname Spero was constantly busy Saturday.

Durango police did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

That right there epitomizes all Democrats, they are small minded idiots and dont think right. They are stupid, and violent, kinda like a two year old who doesnt get thier way. An adult kicking another adult for wearing a shirt? C'mon how stupid can you get, and yes all democrats are stupid. How could you vote for someone who is for every single issue and on every side of the issues. Gimme a break.
:nine:

I wonder if the student demanded that diciplinary action be taken against the teacher!!

Calling what she did a "political knee-jerk reaction" is radiculous.

TylerDurden said:
That right there epitomizes all Democrats, they are small minded idiots and dont think right. They are stupid, and violent, kinda like a two year old who doesnt get thier way. An adult kicking another adult for wearing a shirt? C'mon how stupid can you get, and yes all democrats are stupid. How could you vote for someone who is for every single issue and on every side of the issues. Gimme a break.
:nine:

Sweeping generalizations are not very intelligent. There are many democrats that contian these characteristics. A larger majority of Dems than republicans contain these traits. but to say "All democrats are small minded idiots" is just as ignorant as their one liner phrases about Bush and Republicans.

I undertsand your frustration but you have to focus it into positive analysis or humorous anecdotes. Ignorant attacks dont solve anything. Democrats have been doing them for years and its gotten them no where.

Forum List

Back