College Suspends Mom for Posing with a Gun at Gun Range

Consider Hollywood.

You do know the guns used in movies are modified so they can only shoot blanks don't you?

Tell that to Brandon Lee.

He was killed by the concussive force of a blank not a bullet

That and his own stupidity

Brandon Lee was killed by a metal projectile that had been stuck in the barrel came out when a blank was fired and struck him in the abdomen.

Been there done that

Read the entire thread before you comment

Sorry, but I'll comment as I choose.

This is almost certainly fake news.

A black person owning a gun is now fake news?

Suspension from school for being at a gun range is the fake news.

Don't be stupider than you have to be.
The only thing Fake is you.

“Two days after the photograph was posted, Dallas was confronted on the college’s St. Augustine campus by the assistant principal and informed that she was being suspended indefinitely for appearing in a picture holding a firearm.

During the suspension meeting, the assistant principal said that in the posted picture, Dallas had a “mean look” on her face, was possessing “illegal guns” and stated that “things you do in the dark come in to the light,” according to the complaint.“

Lawsuit: Student suspended because of photo with firearm | Jax Daily Record | Financial News & Daily Record - Jacksonville, Florida
The school says it's over a threatening Facebook post, and has the post to back it up.
Liar
Sorry, but no.

I can't prove a negative. Why don't you guy find a real source instead of these RWNJ garbage sites no one has ever heard of?

It's been all over the legitimate news. I don't know how you missed it. Here is an assortment of sources for you.

florida college student suspended - Google Search
Why don't you read the thread before commenting?
Dude, left wing media won't report on this because of their anti-gun stance. So only right wing sources tell the fucking truth about it. Dissing some guy for pointing out to you a selection of stories that were done on this topic is bullshit. She was fired over a pic on facebook.

I was once fired for a anti-muslim post I made on Facebook. Eckler's Automotive fired my ass for saying on Facebook that peaceful muslims have the same goals as violent ones do, that is a World Wide Caliphate. I was fired for stating the truth on my own facebook page. And that is fucking bullshit. But we live in a Right to Work state so I couldn't sue them for wrongful termination.

Liberals prosecute us for telling the truth including the loss of our job or yelling at us in some Restaurant when we are trying to eat a meal in peace. Conservatives don't do this shit to your Liberals and you Liberals shouldn't do i to us. That Black Witch in Congress tells her followers to attack us anywhere they see us. Being Prosecuted for our political affiliation should be illegal. And firing this lady for showing her 2nd amendment rights is just as wrong. It's because of shit like this that Trump is going to win again in 2020.
I say again: "Why don't you read the thread before commenting".
I read the damn thread. bite me jackass.
Obviously not.

A black person owning a gun is now fake news?

“Two days after the photograph was posted, Dallas was confronted on the college’s St. Augustine campus by the assistant principal and informed that she was being suspended indefinitely for appearing in a picture holding a firearm.

During the suspension meeting, the assistant principal said that in the posted picture, Dallas had a “mean look” on her face, was possessing “illegal guns” and stated that “things you do in the dark come in to the light,” according to the complaint.“

Lawsuit: Student suspended because of photo with firearm | Jax Daily Record | Financial News & Daily Record - Jacksonville, Florida
The school says it's over a threatening Facebook post, and has the post to back it up.
Liar
Sorry, but no.
Liar.

Liar
Sorry, but no.
Liar.
Again, that is incorrect.

Liar
Sorry, but no.
Liar.
Crapetitus it's everyone against you. You ever think it just might be you?

Liar
Sorry, but no.
Liar.
Crapetitus it's everyone against you. You ever think it just might be you?
A. Every time one of you morons attempts to make my screen name into an insult you problem your lack of education conclusively.

B. Just because you kids gang up on me I'm wrong? What kinda stupidity is that?

This is almost certainly fake news.

and you could only know that by telling us what the truth is,,,
I can't prove a negative. Why don't you guy find a real source instead of these RWNJ garbage sites no one has ever heard of?

It's been all over the legitimate news. I don't know how you missed it. Here is an assortment of sources for you.

florida college student suspended - Google Search
Why don't you read the thread before commenting?

I did. But you didn't.

Forum List

Back