College Students Choose Kerry

It's hard to stay conservative in college. School funds paid for a war protest on campus BEFORE THE WAR STARTED. Anyone who attended was exempt from any classes they missed. Yep, that's fair.

You can also see the liberal practices of taking your money and rigging votes. The student government, most of whom are on the debate team, passes some legislature to add a 25 cent/credit hour fee to all students' bills to fund the debate team, but it had to pass a student general vote. There were holes in the system allowing people to vote twice. They also bribed people with doughnuts and hot dogs to vote for the fee. Then they practiced the age-old liberal tradition of dodging the bullet, seeing as how the law permits jail time for such offences.

nakedemperor said:
www.usmessageboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19

I've been reading a lot of articles about how teenagers choose Bush. Well, here are the young people of voting age, and they have spoken....

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- College students say they are much more interested in politics this year, more likely to identify with a party and more likely to vote, a new Harvard University study shows.

The 10-point lead that Kerry held over President Bush in a March survey has grown to 13 percent.

While Bush's support among students has remained consistent, many undecided voters have moved into the Kerry camp.

In swing states, Kerry's lead is even higher, about 16 percent. Swing-state students also are saying they are more likely to vote than students in non-swing states.

The National Center for Education Statistics estimates there are more than 10.2 million students enrolled at four-year schools this year.

King predicts more than half of them will vote in the presidential election, a significant increase from a turnout of about 42 percent in 2000.

Curtis Gans also expects a big jump in student voting.

Attaway kids!! Lets rock this vote!

Hey Ross, college kids seriously not a glowing endorsement for Kerry. LOL ;)

Bonnie said:
Hey Ross, college kids seriously not a glowing endorsement for Kerry. LOL ;)

Wait, say that again, I got lost in this cloud if bong smoke and I stepped in a bucket filled with a lack of direction. Something about glowing? :cheers2:

nakedemperor said:
Wait, say that again, I got lost in this cloud if bong smoke and I stepped in a bucket filled with a lack of direction. Something about glowing? :cheers2:

And Hey on Election Day I say smoke up, drink up, eat bowls of cerial, and lots of cookies, then take a nice long nap till November 3rd.............. :chillpill :wine: :mm: :beer: :69:

Forum List

Back