College Student Shoots, Kills Home Invader

Wrong.

In the OP, the gun prevented a more lethal crime form happening.

And he was saying if there were no guns in the equation, then there would have just been a whole lotta ass whoopin'!

In which case the criminal would have still died, however it would have been more likely that the criminal would have had a gun and shot everyone first.

I have to agree. The idea of removing guns from America is a pipe dream. short of that, we need to allow law abiding citizens to carry them if they are willing to accept responsibility for them.

I personally like the idea of mandatory safety classes for gun owners, and am not completely comfortable with the ownership of fully automatic weapons or armor-piercing rounds, but the basic fact of gun ownership and responsible use should not be an issue.

I know I break with some liberals in this regard, but I honestly think that most of the people against any gun ownership at all haven't thought it through.

Wrong.

In the OP, the gun prevented a more lethal crime form happening.

And he was saying if there were no guns in the equation, then there would have just been a whole lotta ass whoopin'!

In which case the criminal would have still died, however it would have been more likely that the criminal would have had a gun and shot everyone first.

If the criminal had a gun, then there would have been guns in the equation. He said if there were no guns. I'm not anti-gun but that is a valid point. Two criminals wouldn't take on 10 people unless they had guns or they were in a kung fu flick.

detail.html

COLLEGE PARK, Ga. -- A group of college students said they are lucky to be alive and they’re thanking the quick-thinking of one of their own. Police said a fellow student shot and killed one of two masked me who burst into an apartment.

“Apparently, his intent was to rape and murder us all,” said student Charles Bailey.

Bailey said he thought it was the end of his life and the lives of the 10 people inside his apartment for a birthday party after two masked men with guns burst in through a patio door.

College Student Shoots, Kills Home Invader - News Story - WSB Atlanta

I merged your thread with Shogun's from a few days ago.- EZ

detail.html

COLLEGE PARK, Ga. -- A group of college students said they are lucky to be alive and they’re thanking the quick-thinking of one of their own. Police said a fellow student shot and killed one of two masked me who burst into an apartment.

“Apparently, his intent was to rape and murder us all,” said student Charles Bailey.

Bailey said he thought it was the end of his life and the lives of the 10 people inside his apartment for a birthday party after two masked men with guns burst in through a patio door.

College Student Shoots, Kills Home Invader - News Story - WSB Atlanta

I merged your thread with Shogun's from a few days ago.- EZ

Yeah, here's the video....

LiveLeak.com - Student Kills Home Invader

I feel bad for the invaders that were killed.

Maybe they would have been better people had they been breastfed as infants.

It's a shame.

Forum List

Back