College Should Be Free! (For Americans)

Asked and answered: None.

I'm still waiting for the list the industries that put employees ahead of profits.

Good to see that you fully agree Unions have been nothing but detrimental to the industries, employees, and Americans...
Wow. Are you really so desperate and hateful of American's right to assembly that you have to put words in other people's mouths?

Good to see that you fully agree Unions have been nothing but detrimental to the industries, employees, and Americans...
Wow. Are you really so desperate and hateful of American's right to assembly that you have to put words in other people's mouths?

Seems to me that you are the one who is incapable of producing a single industry which has benefited from unionization in the past 50 years.

Seems to me that you are the one who is incapable of producing a single industry which has benefited from unionization in the past 50 years.
Again, unions are for the workers, not the owners of the "industry". You are free to hate American workers and their right of assembly, but I continue to disagree within the limits as previously mentioned.

There are other countrues where college is free. France for one. I suppose they think that having highly educated people is good for their society in general. I might have even stayed in school if I thought there was a snowball's chance in hell of my ever being able to afford college.
I couldn't afford college either. Until I got several jobs and worked my ass off doing them and working at my education at the same time.

Free college? Fine...move to fuckin' France or elsewhere.

There are other countrues where college is free. France for one. I suppose they think that having highly educated people is good for their society in general. I might have even stayed in school if I thought there was a snowball's chance in hell of my ever being able to afford college.
I couldn't afford college either. Until I got several jobs and worked my ass off doing them and working at my education at the same time.

Free college? Fine...move to fuckin' France or elsewhere.
I worked 100+ hours a week to pay for college. Got kicked out for falling asleep in class.

Forum List

Back