College says 9/11 memorial posters offensive to Muslim students

You’re a moron

I'm a moron because I don't like bigotry against 1.5 billion people? Only the cheapest of trash would put up something like this. But I take it that you are a fan of cheap trash.
You are a moron because you always equate it to conservatives. Your comprehension skills and logic process is that of a third grade kid.

"Conservatives" are people who hate just about everyone, want to dominate and degrade most of them, and want to fuck a good deal of them, all blessed by a shit religious cult.

Dearheart, which "sh1t religious cult" are the talking about? The one who killed all the people in the poster? Or the one with which you have insane personal animus?

Do tell us.
I’m guessing you’re responding to Listeria. She seems to be another poster with an absolutley rabid hatred for Christianity, whilst constantly giving Islams worst excesses a pass.

Yes, definitely her! Thanks for pointing this out to me...I need to edit responses so I'm only responding to one person, right? Otherwise it's a big long string?

I'm a moron because I don't like bigotry against 1.5 billion people? Only the cheapest of trash would put up something like this. But I take it that you are a fan of cheap trash.
You are a moron because you always equate it to conservatives. Your comprehension skills and logic process is that of a third grade kid.

"Conservatives" are people who hate just about everyone, want to dominate and degrade most of them, and want to fuck a good deal of them, all blessed by a shit religious cult.

Dearheart, which "sh1t religious cult" are the talking about? The one who killed all the people in the poster? Or the one with which you have insane personal animus?

Do tell us.
I’m guessing you’re responding to Listeria. She seems to be another poster with an absolutley rabid hatred for Christianity, whilst constantly giving Islams worst excesses a pass.

Yes, definitely her! Thanks for pointing this out to me...I need to edit responses so I'm only responding to one person, right? Otherwise it's a big long string?
Oh no, I didn’t mean that, SweetSue. Your posts are absolutley fine!
I was only guessing who you were responding to because I put Listeria on ignore a long time ago.
She seems only to post the same thing over and over again (her vitriolic hatred for the ‘cult’ of Christianity) whatever the subject, which is tedious.

Do tell us.

I was only guessing who you were responding to because I put Listeria on ignore a long time ago.
She seems only to post the same thing over and over again (her vitriolic hatred for the ‘cult’ of Christianity) whatever the subject, which is tedious.

Not all of Christianity consists of cults. In fact, we all lived for decades without these foul-mouthed hating morons. I grew up in a town with a church on every corner. Take your pick. But the cults are rampant in the U.S. at this time, unfortunately. Not all Christians are in the jeffress/graham/bibble-bang thing. Most aren't.

Do tell us.

----------------------------------------------- yep . there are a couple like that , Christianity haters is what they are Tilly .

and special hate emphasis on the good Pastor Jeffress and the good Pastor Graham and its funny Tilly .

Forum List

Back