College Professor Tells Students Most Terrorists ARE CONSERVATIVE WHITE MEN (VIDEO)

CONCERNING Whiteness , I asked Dani the other day about Whiteness and 'iran' . I have read that when iran was named iran sometime in the1930s , think it was 1935 that the name 'iran' means ' land of the 'aryan' . Course with all the interminging of Persian and arab I don't think that iran is full of Aryans or whites anymore ehh Dani ??
it was joke for trump quote
ban all moslem ....

+

persia was iran empire name
iranian alway called iran.
iran= name of the land
we have books and poem for more than 1000 years ago
and writer always said iran and iranian
for example shahnam by ferdousi
6584435.jpg

thanks Dani , how were the arabs able to conquer you guys / old Persia and force islam on you many years ago ??

my question was , how were the arabs able to conquer you guys and force islam on you guys Dani ?? I thought that the arabs were inferior to you Iranians from the things that you say about arabs Dani !!

my question was , how were the arabs able to conquer you guys and force islam on you guys Dani ?? I thought that the arabs were inferior to you Iranians from the things that you say about arabs Dani !!
fact=most iranian saved their culture and values
we dont care what arabs thinking
we still drink wine.we still hating raping and multi marriage
we still saved zoroastrianism culture
islam is just name
look at this people
you really think arab barbaric culture still invading this peopes?

zoroastrianism and persia ceremony:

chahar2.jpg

charshanbesoori.jpg

eide11.jpg

276276_423.jpg

look at this guys.you watching sunni islam ?

funchiz.com4815.jpg

what a waste of your money If you are paying to have this crap dished on your children. my gawd

snip;
  • If you had any doubt that college campuses are now breeding grounds for leftist propaganda, this video will enlighten you.

The College Fix reported:

Most acts of terrorism in America are committed by white men who are “religiously motivated and politically conservative,” a psychology professor recently taught his students, adding that “9/11 is basically the only act of foreign-born terrorism that has ever happened in the United States.”

The “Introduction to Psychology” lesson was given by Dr. Ross Avilla, a lecturer at the University of California-Merced, who backed up his argument by telling his class about a white Christian man who shot up the Texas statehouse with an AK-47 – an incident which in fact never took place.

• all of it here:
  • College Professor Tells Students Most Terrorists ARE CONSERVATIVE WHITE MEN (VIDEO) - Progressives Today

You can't get into a college so you have to guess what goes on there.

They need to carry, fuck the rules and let the courts handle it...
THREATS TO CONSERVATIVE STUDENTS
What are faculty and administrators doing about it?
April 11, 2017

Jack Kerwick
wvu-turning-point-attack.kaitlynn_critchfield.facebook.jpg

Whether it is female Republican students at places like St. Olaf College and Cornell University being accosted, cursed at, threatened with physical violence and, in the latter case, actually assaulted; Cal State Fullerton Trump supporting students being assaulted by an instructor; a riot at Berkeley; or College Republicans being targeted by name as “fascists” and encouragements made to make their personal information public so that decent folks can “punch fascists”—bullying, intimidation, and threats of violence against conservative students have become staples of campus life.

While this phenomenon is an outrage in itself, equally outrageous is the fact that it has been permitted to occur and recur.

It’s inconceivable that college administrators and faculty would permit these outrages if white Republican conservative students were the perpetrators and their victims were, say, black, gay, or transgendered.

Threats to Conservative Students

April 11, 2017

Jack Kerwick

Whether it is female Republican students at places like St. Olaf College and Cornell University being accosted, cursed at, threatened with physical violence and, in the latter case, actually assaulted; Cal State Fullerton Trump supporting students being assaulted by an instructor; a riot at Berkeley; or College Republicans being targeted by name as “fascists” and encouragements made to make their personal information public so that decent folks can “punch fascists”—bullying, intimidation, and threats of violence against conservative students have become staples of campus life.

While this phenomenon is an outrage in itself, equally outrageous is the fact that it has been permitted to occur and recur.

It’s inconceivable that college administrators and faculty would permit these outrages if white Republican conservative students were the perpetrators and their victims were, say, black, gay, or transgendered.

None of those things warrant shooting.

April 11, 2017

Jack Kerwick

I guess you didn't click on the link ---Typical libtart...

April 11, 2017

Jack Kerwick

Every single one of them does cock sucker, your rights stop at the tip of my nose, stand your ground.

Forum List

Back