College Park student beaten by cops

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
Students celebrating the University of Maryland basketball's team's victory over Duke in March led to a wild street celebration that ended with police in riot gear taking control. One student says he was beaten, and his attorneys have released a compelling video that has led to the suspension of a Prince George's County police officer and an internal investigation.

Baltimore Crime Beat: College Park student beaten by cops in Prince George's - Baltimore, Maryland crime news, blogs and video - baltimoresun.com

One of these fine officers submitted a report that said the horse kicked that kid. (He didnt know he was being taped)....:lol:

We should get rid of all white cops. Period. End of Problem

Yeah, unless of course any of the cops doing the beating are black or Hispanic or Asian or other, in which case all of their kind should also be booted in the interest of really ending the problem.

we shouldn't have cops period. who needs em.. nobody ever does anything wrong. it's always the evil cops who are breaking the law. look at all the taxpayer money we could save without cops.. just issue everyone an ooooozie .. :lol::lol::lol:

Yea I saw this, UNFRICKING BELIEVABLE!

Students celebrating the University of Maryland basketball's team's victory over Duke in March led to a wild street celebration that ended with police in riot gear taking control. One student says he was beaten, and his attorneys have released a compelling video that has led to the suspension of a Prince George's County police officer and an internal investigation.

Baltimore Crime Beat: College Park student beaten by cops in Prince George's - Baltimore, Maryland crime news, blogs and video - baltimoresun.com

One of these fine officers submitted a report that said the horse kicked that kid. (He didnt know he was being taped)....:lol:

You have to watch the video, for once Zona has a point. The cops were totally out of line and have absolutely no justification!

How many times does it take to learn that there are two sides to every story,, let's see what the investigation produces,, then I may or may not think Zona has a point. To date the only point I've noted on Zona rest on the top of his wittle heaad.. :eusa_whistle:

The video doesn't tell the entire story.

Yeah, unless of course any of the cops doing the beating are black or Hispanic or Asian or other, in which case all of their kind should also be booted in the interest of really ending the problem.

we shouldn't have cops period. who needs em.. nobody ever does anything wrong. it's always the evil cops who are breaking the law. look at all the taxpayer money we could save without cops.. just issue everyone an ooooozie .. :lol::lol::lol:

Fascinating the extreme length in which you take this issue.

I dont think anyones really arguing that we dont need cops but rather that when cops act out of line, without justification, and outside the confines of the law they should face consequences for doing so.

I dont think anyones really arguing that we dont need cops but rather that when cops act out of line, without justification, and outside the confines of the law they should face consequences for doing so.

Willow is.

Willow is.

The thought that arguement was meant to be seemingly absurd and sarcastic... I might be very wrong though.

Last edited:

Fascinating the extreme length in which you take this issue.

I guess I'll have to start giving your DUmbazz a "sarcasam" alert.. doofus!

when cops act out of line, without justification, and outside the confines of the law they should face consequences for doing so.

WTF was this idiot approaching the police about....he walks up to the horses during a riot??? Was he asking directions?

I'm pretty sure the cops said something like "Get away from the Horses."

The man-student ignored them

Then the cops laid into him.

Moral of the story, don't fuck around with guys with guns and clubs when they tell you to leave their goddamn horses alone.

Instead, this dumbass is gonna lawyer up, and be rewarded for his stupid behaviour.

Willow is.

The thought that arguement was meant to be seemingly absurd and sarcastic... I might be very wrong though.

It's a distant possibility that it was sarcasm on her part...but let us remember, Sarcasm requires a certain level of intelligence and wit. I'm thinking, in her case, it's more an issue of unintentional irony.

when cops act out of line, without justification, and outside the confines of the law they should face consequences for doing so.

WTF was this idiot approaching the police about....he walks up to the horses during a riot??? Was he asking directions?

Moral of the story, don't fuck around with guys with guns and clubs when they tell you to leave their goddamn horses alone.

Instead, this dumbass is gonna lawyer up, and be rewarded for his stupid behaviour.
LEt us remember that when you get a beat down, it's your fault. Always. Don't. Question. The. Authorities. They are always RIGHT!!!!!!! (until we find the video)

I dont know exactly what he was doing. It is pretty evident though that he was no threat. The cops on horse actually move in on the kid and kind of trap him against the wall, he was backing up, before he gets assulted.

Yeah but when people with clubs and guns decide to act and use those clubs and guns there should be some justification or provocation. There is none here. Why would one cop lie about what happened in the police report? Really sucks for police when their lies are exposed on a video tape.

Can you explain to me the illegal behavior on the part of the college student who was assulted and what law was violated?

He is gonna lawyer up and he is going to win not only for his stupid behavior but the stupid and unjustifiable behavior of the cops.

(Would it make a difference if you knew the victim was white?)

Here is the deal, a white college student was beat by cops ....on tape.....the country will not accept this and this guy will be rich and we will be without a few bad cops.

Its kind of a win win thing happening here.

Last edited:

Did you watch the video? He did stop, backed up against the wall and was beaten. Period.

So far, the cop who said he was kicked by the horse (because he didnt know he was being taped) was fired.

More to come soon.

Forum List

Back