College paper on "cultural appropriation"

Image: Coin bearing the image of Hannibal and his famed battalion of elephants.

In 247 B.C., the year Hannibal Barca was born, the Carthage empire was about 500 years old. Known as one of the greatest strategist in military history, the battles of Hannibal would strike a turning point in the history of the continent that would be called Africa.

Carthage had been settled by Phoenicians as a city-state in North Africa near the current Tunis. In his 1961 work, French Historian Gabriel Audisio comments that he considered "Hannibal to be neither a Phoenician, nor a Carthaginian, nor a Punic, but a North African... The majority of the Punic populace seems to have had African, indeed Negroid, ancestry." Whether described as Carthaginians, Phoenicians, or Punics of North Africa, according to Audisio's research they were certainly a mix of aboriginal North Africans that included the native Berbers, Moors and other groups.

Black History Heroes: Hannibal Barca of Carthage, North Africa

Even a white historian says Hannibal was not white. Maybe you should have written about something else.

Paper done...should be fun waiting on a grade. lol. 4 more weeks in this stupid class. Not this week but next week I have to do a paper on 2 or 3 "artists" who advocated social justice LMAO...that's gonna be fun!
Post it for us

The Ashkenazis were of European origin, that much is true.

Not true at all. Ashkenazim are Jews expelled by the Romans from 1st Century CE Judea that settled in Medieval Europe. Sephardic Jews are Jews expelled by the Romans that settled in Spain, Portugal and North Africa.

Mizrachi Jews settled in other parts of the Middle East and the Caucuses.

Temanime Jews settled in Yemen and many emigrated back to various parts of the Ottoman Empire including Israel.

Kararite Jews settled in Egypt, Iraq, and Crimea.

There are also Jewish communities dating back to the Roman Diaspora in Kerala, India and all over South Asia and Central Asia.

What all these groups have in common is they originated in First Century Judea and share a common ancestry, culture, and History.
Not to mention controlling mothers.

Odium looks like he's about to fail a class.
Nope. I know how to handle these leftist retards. Got one of them in trouble for being a leftist SJW whack job...from then on I got LEGIT grades on things I turned in. :) Plus this one is a negroid affirmative action hire but she seems to enjoy my papers because its the opposite of what everyone else turns in but sticks to the assignment parameters.

Hannibal was not white
382px-Mommsen_p265.jpg

Yes he was white.
Oh....a statue......:777:

Nope. I know how to handle these leftist retards. Got one of them in trouble for being a leftist SJW whack job...from then on I got LEGIT grades on things I turned in. :) Plus this one is a negroid affirmative action hire but she seems to enjoy my papers because its the opposite of what everyone else turns in but sticks to the assignment parameters.

You can't get a passing grade for writing inaccurate papers.

Let’s get him to post it

If anything like his posts......Should be fun

Let’s get him to post it

If anything like his posts......Should be fun

I'd sure like to see it.

I get passing grades by doing the assignment. She didn't say it had to be cultural appropriation where white's supposedly appropriate negro culture or some other culture she said it in general. :)

In 247 B.C., the year Hannibal Barca was born, the Carthage empire was about 500 years old. Known as one of the greatest strategist in military history, the battles of Hannibal would strike a turning point in the history of the continent that would be called Africa.

Carthage had been settled by Phoenicians as a city-state in North Africa near the current Tunis. In his 1961 work, French Historian Gabriel Audisio comments that he considered "Hannibal to be neither a Phoenician, nor a Carthaginian, nor a Punic, but a North African... The majority of the Punic populace seems to have had African, indeed Negroid, ancestry." Whether described as Carthaginians, Phoenicians, or Punics of North Africa, according to Audisio's research they were certainly a mix of aboriginal North Africans that included the native Berbers, Moors and other groups.

Even a white historian says Hannibal was not white. Maybe you should have written about something else.
LOL nice source.

LOL nice source.

Better source than yours.

I get passing grades by doing the assignment. She didn't say it had to be cultural appropriation where white's supposedly appropriate negro culture or some other culture she said it in general. :)

You still have to write an accurate paper. Unless you are in fiction writing class.

The next Superman will be black. The next James Bond will be black. The Little Mermaid will be black Ironman will be a black female. The charmed sisters are black, Hispanic and indian. All iconic white roles are redone for black. And they cry about cultural appropriation. HAH!

Let’s see...

Post it

You still have to write an accurate paper. Unless you are in fiction writing class.
It is accurate. I even included a source in my paper of where nonwhite actors/actresses were used for historical people of European heritage.

Forum List

Back