College Paper could be McDonnell's macaca

Hopefully.

Every Republican seems like Senator Foghorn Leghorn from Swamptown, Miss.

where is obams thesis. i would like to take a look at what he says about white people

What will old rocks say when he finds out Chris has been playing concubine with the Ossiah?

McDonnell is very popular right now in Virginia and will win no matter how hard the left tries to dirty him up. You know why? Because American's now see through the game...this will give him more votes then take away.

Could go either way for him with something like this.

If he has a good record since then it probaly won't matter.

McDonnell is very popular right now in Virginia and will win no matter how hard the left tries to dirty him up. You know why? Because American's now see through the game...this will give him more votes then take away.

:lol::lol::lol:

Keep the faith, sister.

The game is that the Republicans and their corporate masters are trying to screw the people.

And you are right. The longer it goes on, the smarter the people will become.

And McDonnell will lose.

:lol::lol::lol:

Keep the faith, sister.

The game is that the Republicans and their corporate masters are trying to screw the people.

And you are right. The longer it goes on, the smarter the people will become.

And McDonnell will lose.

you said the Braves would make the playoffs too, Ms. Ted Fonda Lewinsky.

where is obams thesis. i would like to take a look at what he says about white people

Everything obama ever wrote in any school or college he's ever been in has been sealed off to the public, hidden, just like his birth certificate. It's all part of that "transparency" thingie he lied about while campaigning.

Course he was going to "tell us why" if he hid anything from us"... have you heard any reasons why any of that is being hidden? No? Me either... :eusa_eh:

Everything obama ever wrote in any school or college he's ever been in has been sealed off to the public, hidden, just like his birth certificate. It's all part of that "transparency" thingie he lied about while campaigning.

Course he was going to "tell us why" if he hid anything from us"... have you heard any reasons why any of that is being hidden? No? Me either... :eusa_eh:

Speaking of racists...

Speaking of racists...

Yeah where IS the Ossiah's pastor, anyway?

Forum List

Back