College overseas

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Did anyone here go to college overseas or have kids that did? I am SERIOUSLY considering pushing my kids towards this and then following them once the youngest is out of the house. Cheaper,Actually education,on top I don't really feel HOME here and I would rather give my kids a chance in Europe where our ancestors came from anyways. Hopefully they stay and marry a European.

Far leftism runs rampant in many schools all over the world.

Send them to a school in Europe and they will come back hating America!

Send them to a school in the US they will come out hating America!

It is a loose, loose situation!

Not really planning to send them to college to hate America either way. I want them to get an actual education where they don't go 100k in debt which is what would happen if they went to school here in the US. Right now I am leaning towards Iceland and Norway. All depends on IF my kids can get scholarships of some kind and even if they want to go overseas. They got the smarts but its all part of actually putting that smarts to good use.

Not really planning to send them to college to hate America either way. I want them to get an actual education where they don't go 100k in debt which is what would happen if they went to school here in the US. Right now I am leaning towards Iceland and Norway. All depends on IF my kids can get scholarships of some kind and even if they want to go overseas. They got the smarts but its all part of actually putting that smarts to good use.

They will come back hating America no matter where you send them, you have to be prepared for that!

If you have citizenship in another country, say in Europe, then you get a discounted education there which would be cheaper than sending them to any US university.

However if you want to go cheap in the US, find out what they want to major in and take all the core classes at a community college, then transfer to the university so they can take the classes that actually deal with their major. .Going to a community college for your core classes will save you about 65% of your over all costs!

Education has always been the enemy of the alt reich.

"Not really planning to send them to college to hate America either way. I want them to get an actual education where they don't go 100k in debt which is what would happen if they went to school here in the US."

Yup, other societies invest in an educated and healthy population so as to be globally competitive while we force our kids into debt peonage and leave even our relatively shitty healthcare as a privilege for the privileged.

Education has always been the enemy of the alt reich.

Says the far left drone!

You're always whining about it.

Says the irony impaired far left drone!

Did anyone here go to college overseas or have kids that did? I am SERIOUSLY considering pushing my kids towards this and then following them once the youngest is out of the house. Cheaper,Actually education,on top I don't really feel HOME here and I would rather give my kids a chance in Europe where our ancestors came from anyways. Hopefully they stay and marry a European.
HAHAHAHAHAHA so you want Europe to let you send your kids to school there and let you consider moving there after you voted for Trump to stop JUST THAT here in the U.S.?!

Lol the mind of an alt-right dumbass. Well best of luck to you. It would be a good riddance.

"Not really planning to send them to college to hate America either way. I want them to get an actual education where they don't go 100k in debt which is what would happen if they went to school here in the US."

Yup, other societies invest in an educated and healthy population so as to be globally competitive while we force our kids into debt peonage and leave even our relatively shitty healthcare as a privilege for the privileged.

Never vote far left and you will never have that problem!

Hurry up.

Forum List

Back