College Girl Attacked For Supporting Gay Rights

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
Bridgewater State University spokesman Bryan Baldwin said on Saturday that the assailants approached Destinie Mogg-Barkalow on campus. The man questioned her about the article titled "Prop 8 generates more hate" before the woman accompanying him punched the victim, leaving her with a bruised eye Thursday evening.

http://news.yahoo.com/mass-student-attacked-supporting-gay-rights-193643113.html

She writes an article abou hate and gets attacked and punched for it.

Doesn't surprise me at all. :cool:

Bridgewater State University spokesman Bryan Baldwin said on Saturday that the assailants approached Destinie Mogg-Barkalow on campus. The man questioned her about the article titled "Prop 8 generates more hate" before the woman accompanying him punched the victim, leaving her with a bruised eye Thursday evening.

Mass. student attacked for supporting gay rights - Yahoo! News

She writes an article about hate and gets attacked and punched for it.

Me neither. Human nature has ways of "justifying" violence toward others. Maybe the attacking couple could claim to be union members and immune from arrest or prosecution.

The attackers should be prosecuted under the Hate Crimes rules.

does it surprise you that folks get attacked for their personal social or political beliefs? really? or are you just employing the usual selectivity?

does it surprise you that folks get attacked for their personal social or political beliefs? really? or are you just employing the usual selectivity?

Nope. Like I said, it doesn't surprise me at all.

Your lack of outrage is duly noted, however. Maybe it's just your usual selectivity? :confused:

Forum List

Back