LOL< look at what my brother did to my IU Barbie! :eek:

{He went to Purdue, I went to IU, they are Arch Rivals}

iubarbiehanging.jpg

It could have been worse. Much worse. :lol:

LOL< look at what my brother did to my IU Barbie! :eek:

{He went to Purdue, I went to IU, they are Arch Rivals}

iubarbiehanging.jpg

It could have been worse. Much worse. :lol:

He and I always bet on the IU/Purdue basketball games, and one year he lost, so he sent me the five dollar bill with Bobby Knight's head pasted in where Lincoln's goes. It's still hanging up on my door!

Looks like we dropped to 6th. Still not bad if we win out but that certainly isn't guarenteed! We have to play in Hawaii and that's not a given by any means. Hope we win out and I hope we do so MUCH more convincingly than we did yesterday. If we can we should finish in the top 5 which would be a HUGE step for us. Beating a BCS contender in Jan may be a MUCH taller order.

Saturday Update for the Hoosier State:

Purdue beat O$U-

USC beat Notre Dame-

Illinois plays at Indiana University tonight for our Homecoming. Too sick to go, but there is a little bit of hope they can win this game!

WOO HOO! My Hoosiers WON tonight!

Saturday Update for the Hoosier State:

Purdue beat O$U-

USC beat Notre Dame-

Illinois plays at Indiana University tonight for our Homecoming. Too sick to go, but there is a little bit of hope they can win this game!

WOO HOO! My Hoosiers WON tonight!

Michigan spanks Delaware State 63-6. I took the kids to the game, which was their first real experience of football in cold weather (low 40s). They loved it, but the concession stands ran out of hot chocolate at half time. What's up with that?

New school record of well over 700 yards gained for Michigan, who were up 49-0 before the end of the first half before giving the backup players some playing time. The win was to be expected but is a useful tune-up before the Nittany Lions come to town next weekend.

Michigan now 5-2, but the remaining games will show how much progress we've really made since last year's nightmare.

I've got tix for the BIG game (last game of the regular season vs. OSU) next month which, given the Buckeyes loss yesterday, could be interesting. Way to go Boilermakers.

Forum List

Back