College football rivalry weekend. Upset predictions?

My dream playoff results for the 4 teams we have no would be Bama beating Michigan, and Notre Dame beating Clemson, in the first round. Then the Crimson Tide beats Notre Dame for the National Championship. Again.

But I don't see Clemson losing.

UCF haven't lost a game again..................oops......

Wonder if they will get in the final 4 this time.

When your signature wins for the season are Pitt and Temple, the strength of schedule takes you out of the running.
I understand that.........but they are still undefeated...........I watched them play last week..........Wasn't that impressed but they still have no losses........at some point they need to be given a shot on their record.............even if it means a massive beat down in the process...........LOL

If it were a 6 or 8 game playoff, I would agree.
I think they should get a shot..........and I don't think they are top 4 either........but they have beaten big teams before.......Just not so much this season

auburn was a big team, yes. They were also not happy to be playing UCF, which they saw as a letdown.

My dream playoff results for the 4 teams we have no would be Bama beating Michigan, and Notre Dame beating Clemson, in the first round. Then the Crimson Tide beats Notre Dame for the National Championship. Again.

I see Clemson versus Alabama too...............

But that to me still is up to the injuries............Tua is walking wounded...........

I see Clemson versus Alabama too...............

But that to me still is up to the injuries............Tua is walking wounded...........

I agree that his knee is an issue. Of course, he was walking wounded when he destroyed LSU too.

But if we get wins against auburn and Georgia, he has a month to heal & rehab. Last year we had 8 starters on the defense out with injuries during the season. By the playoff we had 6 back.

Interesting stat on the Crimson Tide's season.

Alabama beat all 12 of its opponents by at least 20 points. The only other team to do that was Yale in 1888.

Maybe if all in the top 4 loose this weekend.
Not gonna happen. But UCF is still undefeated.........at some point they have to be given a chance against a bigger team.

They dominated and beat AUB in a big bowl last year. Many on this board said they could never beat AUB. They lost their #1QB this week and still won.

I am so tired of the MSM rating teams like MICH #4 on popularity or attendance or alkie sportswriters want to be popular or whatever?

And Michigan goes down to Ohio State and Urban Meyer!!

Oklahoma in the playoff?

OKLA should have won it all last year but bad coaching (again down the stretch) did them in vs. GA in a great game. That might keep them out this time? They have speed....can't beat speed easily.

OKLA has been given many chances under Stoops, failed miserably usually. This new guy? How many chances do you give now?

Oklahoma in the playoff?

OKLA should have won it all last year but bad coaching (again down the stretch) did them in vs. GA in a great game. That might keep them out this time? They have speed....can't beat speed easily.

OKLA has been given many chances under Stoops, failed miserably usually. This new guy? How many chances do you give now?

Oklahoma can win a shootout. But their defense is....well.....do they HAVE a defense?

Not gonna happen. But UCF is still undefeated.........at some point they have to be given a chance against a bigger team.

They dominated and beat AUB in a big bowl last year. Many on this board said they could never beat AUB. They lost their #1QB this week and still won.

I am so tired of the MSM rating teams like MICH #4 on popularity or attendance or alkie sportswriters want to be popular or whatever?
Number 4 and number 7 got taken out yesterday. And the country automatically puts Oklahoma ahead of them. UCF is still unbeaten and should be given a shot.

Number 4 and number 7 got taken out yesterday. And the country automatically puts Oklahoma ahead of them. UCF is still unbeaten and should be given a shot.

Oklahoma was ranked #6 going into the weekend. UCF was ranked #9. UCF should not jump up that far.

Oklahoma in the playoff?

Oklahoma can win a shootout. But their defense is....well.....do they HAVE a defense?

The WV game says no defense. My apologies, I had thought GA won the title last year but it was ALA again, correct?

Oklahoma was ranked #6 going into the weekend. UCF was ranked #9. UCF should not jump up that far.
They are undefeated.............They should be there........Oklahoma has a very good explosive offense........defense is like swiss cheese..............Alabama will pick them apart.

But Georgia is next. Hardly a push over.

Oklahoma in the playoff?

The WV game says no defense. My apologies, I had thought GA won the title last year but it was ALA again, correct?

Yes, Alabama won the National Championship last year. In overtime.

They are undefeated.............They should be there........Oklahoma has a very good explosive offense........defense is like swiss cheese..............Alabama will pick them apart.

But Georgia is next. Hardly a push over.

You are right about that. Georgia will be a tough opponent looking for payback for the comeback win for the title.

Forum List

Back