College football rivalry weekend. Upset predictions?

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
This is the last regular season game weekend. Some great ones coming up.

Alabama v. auburn
Michigan at Ohio State
Notre Dame at USC
Clemson v. South Carolina

Anyone predict any upsets?

My predictions suck, so I'm just going to eat my popcorn and enjoy watching.

Nope..........only one that could be would be Ohio State.........depends on what team shows up

UCF haven't lost a game again..................oops......

Wonder if they will get in the final 4 this time.

I could see OSU beating UM, though I am rooting for UM. That Meyer is one sleazy dude.

ND better win one for the Gipper.

Nope..........only one that could be would be Ohio State.........depends on what team shows up

I think USC has a puncher's chance. Notre Dame has had trouble with some teams they should have destroyed.

Notre Dame in my eyes looking good.

I think they will win. I'm just trying to get a little college football talk going.

Ok you almost got me confused..

Ahb crap we are all getting nerdy ..

Lol

Maybe if all in the top 4 loose this weekend.
Not gonna happen. But UCF is still undefeated.........at some point they have to be given a chance against a bigger team.
They will go to a major bowl game. Last year they beat Auburn, and Auburn beat Alabama.
But the bowl committee will not give them a chance in the top 4.......being undefeated should give them a shot.

Perhaps they need a better draw on teams they play each year.........so they get to join the walking wounded from the other conferences. The SEC is beat up. Alabama has a lot of hurt players right now, and it will impact the playoffs.........Those strong teams that stay healthy have a good shot at taking out teams that have lost starters.

It is Alabama's achilles heal........that and the kicking game.....lol

Not gonna happen. But UCF is still undefeated.........at some point they have to be given a chance against a bigger team.
They will go to a major bowl game. Last year they beat Auburn, and Auburn beat Alabama.

And Alabama won the NC.

I'm not saying UCF is a bad team. But their schedule does not get them ranked in the top 4.

When your signature wins for the season are Pitt and Temple, the strength of schedule takes you out of the running.
I understand that.........but they are still undefeated...........I watched them play last week..........Wasn't that impressed but they still have no losses........at some point they need to be given a shot on their record.............even if it means a massive beat down in the process...........LOL

But the bowl committee will not give them a chance in the top 4.......being undefeated should give them a shot.

Perhaps they need a better draw on teams they play each year.........so they get to join the walking wounded from the other conferences. The SEC is beat up. Alabama has a lot of hurt players right now, and it will impact the playoffs.........Those strong teams that stay healthy have a good shot at taking out teams that have lost starters.

It is Alabama's achilles heal........that and the kicking game.....lol

Alabama will have a month to prepare and get healthy. Barring a major injury, we will be fine.

But yeah, the kicking game is scary.

When your signature wins for the season are Pitt and Temple, the strength of schedule takes you out of the running.
I understand that.........but they are still undefeated...........I watched them play last week..........Wasn't that impressed but they still have no losses........at some point they need to be given a shot on their record.............even if it means a massive beat down in the process...........LOL

If it were a 6 or 8 game playoff, I would agree.

If it were a 6 or 8 game playoff, I would agree.
I think they should get a shot..........and I don't think they are top 4 either........but they have beaten big teams before.......Just not so much this season

Forum List

Back