College Football Rankings

USC is overrated and Georgia will falter. No way Kansas repeats last year's showing. The SEC has a lot of good teams but no great ones. They will beat each other up and I think LSU beats out Florida for the SEC South and has a cakewalk against Tennessee. I think OU takes the Big 12 but Mizzou will play well enough to get a BCS bid. That's my prediction.

There is no SEC South. It is divided east and west. Florida and Tennessee play in the east, LSU in the West. LSU has to worry about the likes of Auburn and Alabama. LSU is weaker than last year and Auburn and Alabama have only gotten stronger. After the win against Clemson tonight, I see BAMA making a real run at the SEC. SEC championship game = BAMA vs. Florida.

ROLL TIDE

There is no SEC South. It is divided east and west. Florida and Tennessee play in the east, LSU in the West. LSU has to worry about the likes of Auburn and Alabama. LSU is weaker than last year and Auburn and Alabama have only gotten stronger. After the win against Clemson tonight, I see BAMA making a real run at the SEC. SEC championship game = BAMA vs. Florida.

ROLL TIDE

You mean Bama vs. Georgia.

I dread the day Bama comes through Fayetteville. I'm gonna stay far away from the stadium that day (except I live less than a mile way).

You mean Bama vs. Georgia.

I dread the day Bama comes through Fayetteville. I'm gonna stay far away from the stadium that day (except I live less than a mile way).

Nope, I think Florida is stronger than Georgia. I could be wrong though, the SEC is unpredictable as hell.

When BAMA comes to town, you better call them hogs home. lol

P.S. I hope Petrino works out for yalll, but I bet he won't.

Nope, I think Florida is stronger than Georgia. I could be wrong though, the SEC is unpredictable as hell.

When BAMA comes to town, you better call them hogs home. lol

P.S. I hope Petrino works out for yalll, but I bet he won't.

Actually, considering we had most new players on the field, and our star running back was suspended, it wasn't horrible. Casey Dick came out 25/41 with 318 yards, which is better than he ever did under Houston Nutt.

If he can do with us what he did with Louisville, I'll be happy. And, Louisville started from scratch in a nothing conference. Petrino's got SEC clout now. He's already brought Ryan Mallet from Michigan, something Nutt never could have pulled off.

tOSU rules!

Until they get their yearly thumping by an SEC team in the NC. :eusa_shhh:

This is going to be another brutal year in the SEC. Perhaps the most talented from top to bottom in a long time. My Gators are going to have to play perfect to escape the SEC with only zero to one loss.

Last edited:
Is it possible to not have a BC game televised and the announcers NOT mention Doug Flutie. Is it f****** necessary to continuously reference something that happened over two decades ago!

Forum List

Back