College Football Playoff picture

Good game. Well done Georgia.

Poorly done by OKLA. Gave up long FG try end of first half on some weird squib kick? 4:50 left in game they try to run clock? But no 1st down. Bad conservative play calls later on. This loss on young coach? Never thought I would long for Bob Stoops? Gonna be nasty 5HR plane ride home. A game they could have won.

GA took the opportunities, played very well.

Last edited:
The Dawgs defense looked a LOT better in the second half too.

You called it I think? GA coach made changes and shut down OK in the 3rd quarter.

I thought OK could have let Mayfield razzle dazzle more in 4th QTR and OT......but they played straight up? They took one crazy long pass try to RB down sideline late on 3rd and short too.

OK has no advantage in short field OT game. GA more solid at that vs. OK defense. Exciting game but I felt OK let it get away.

Great game coming up next week, Alabama Crimson Tide takes on Georgia in Atlanta for the National Championship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going with Oklahoma over Georgia and Clemson over Alabama

Clemson takes Oklahoma for the championship
Hmm...I must be stuck in the past. I figured that these two games tonight would be the determination. I forgot that they actually have a championship game. I'll still go with Oklahoma.

And I sure went the wrong way. Doesn't pay to bet against the SEC. As an old Gator, I should know better.

Bama and Georgia in the championship. Gotta go with the Tide.

Hmm...I must be stuck in the past. I figured that these two games tonight would be the determination. I forgot that they actually have a championship game. I'll still go with Oklahoma.

And I sure went the wrong way. Doesn't pay to bet against the SEC. As an old Gator, I should know better.

You were not alone. I am a diehard Bama fan. I was hopeful, but not confident that we would win. I certainly didn't expect the total dominance we saw.

You were not alone. I am a diehard Bama fan. I was hopeful, but not confident that we would win. I certainly didn't expect the total dominance we saw.

Yep. Blowout. Clemson had no chance.

Game(s) of day.....GA-OKLA, UCF-AUB

Yep. Blowout. Clemson had no chance.

Game(s) of day.....GA-OKLA, UCF-AUB

It isn't the best Defense Saban has had. But last night they were on fire!

Forum List

Back