College Football Bowl Thread

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Who do you like in the Bowls?

Just got done watching the LSU/Penn State Game, Penn State won with a field goal.

Now getting ready to watch the "Granddaddy of them All"-The Rose Bowl-O$U vs. Oregon.

I have to cheer for the Big Ten Teams in Bowl Games.

I'm not usually a Big Ten fan, and believe it or not I am NOT a Penn State fan. But it was satisfying to see them beat those corn dogs. :D

There is only one bowl game that I care about. :D

Auburn/Northwestern in the Outback Bowl was a great game though. Fun to watch.

Who do you like in the Bowls?

Just got done watching the LSU/Penn State Game, Penn State won with a field goal.

Now getting ready to watch the "Granddaddy of them All"-The Rose Bowl-O$U vs. Oregon.

I have to cheer for the Big Ten Teams in Bowl Games.

While I will be for Pac 10 teams, along with Idaho and BSU. At least Idaho won, can't wait for BSU.

I am watching the Michigan State/Texas Tech game right now. Texas Techs coach got fired in a big controversy, so they are playing without him.

Go Spartans!

The Hogs gave me a scare, but I finally found a kicker worse than Alex Tejada. So, in the end, we won by being the less shitty team on the field. I'll take it.

The Hogs gave me a scare, but I finally found a kicker worse than Alex Tejada. So, in the end, we won by being the less shitty team on the field. I'll take it.

I watched that game, I don't think I've EVER seen so many missed field goals all in a row!

You're right, they got lucky.

The MSU/T Tech game is a good one right now.

Forum List

Back