College degree ignorance

"Entrepreneur" is a euphemism for lazy slacker without a degree in anything.

I don't think "lazy slacker" applies to successful entrepreneurs ... running a business is hard work ...

True enough, but those are a rare commodity compared to those who flip burgers or collect welfare while claiming to be an entrepreneur.

True enough, but those are a rare commodity compared to those who flip burgers or collect welfare while claiming to be an entrepreneur.

I've never heard anyone flipping burgers or collecting welfare say they were "entrepreneurs" ... that's not to say I didn't do time as a wage-slave while I got my business up and running ... it's good advice to work for someone in the business you want to be in, learning the skills and techniques ... so there is flipping burgers for someone else if the plan is to flip burgers for yourself ...

You seem scornful of folks without college degrees, yet you admit not having any experience marketing a college degree in the private sector ... just about any college degree will get O-3 in four years ... but I think only Annapolis makes students re-create great naval battles on the basketball court ... the truth is, the "history" part of your degree has nothing to do with your success, it's all the classes you had to take but didn't want to, but thrived in these classes anyway ... employers like that, and that degree says you will do things well whether you like it or not ...

Oh ... and Air Force is the more important branch ... we can ditch all our ships and still be perfectly safe ... [joking of course] ...

Forum List

Back