College Defends Punishing Student for Posing with Gun at Gun Range

‘It promotes violence’

I’m so old I remember when colleges were ran by critical thinkers.

College defends punishing student for posing with gun at gun range: It glorifies violence | The College Fix
Even colleges in the south are not immune, some Ole Miss students just got the boot for posing with guns.

They got suspended for shooting up the historical marker

That's a bit different.

‘It promotes violence’

College defends punishing student for posing with gun at gun range: It glorifies violence | The College Fix
Even colleges in the south are not immune, some Ole Miss students just got the boot for posing with guns.

They got suspended for shooting up the historical marker

That's a bit different.

Well when you post a before and an after photo with you standing there with guns and the marker has a lot more holes in it in the after photo, you pretty much shot yourself in the foot as well.

Uhm ..pointing a gun at who holds the camera is not a typical gun range photo, or proper gun safety, either. :dunno:

I has some "gun range" photos. :04:

My grouping keeps getting better and better! :2up:

1 to 3 o'clock are just dialing in, after that is shots taken. :04:

Where you see multiple shots, there were 5-6.

grouping.JPG

Last edited:
‘It promotes violence’

That's different. They were posing with guns in front of a bullet riddled civil rights monument. Not a good look.

Shooting at targets at a range is not VIOLENCE, any more than driving a car safely is reckless.

1984 exists NOW on American college campuses. You can be punished for thought crimes.

‘It promotes violence’

I’m so old I remember when colleges were run by critical thinkers.

So much for the great educational value of college all the leftards always brag about having. The only violence going on here is that perpetrated by this person's college which decides to inflict pain on people for pursuing their inalienable rights off campus privately on their own time. Hope this school is sued for all it's worth, closed and turned into a gun range.

‘It promotes violence’

I’m so old I remember when colleges were run by critical thinkers.

You reap what you sow. The no-brainer in that situation is that the college is going to have a lot of gurly men graduating in four years. If I were that student's parents I'd sue for tuition, room, and board and for making the university tolerate her son for a concealed permit and the right to defend himself.

Forum List

Back