College applicants rejected for following Alex Jones on twitter

College applicants are being rejected for merely following the Alex Jones account on Twitter, a digital privacy expert has warned.

Bradley Shear, who runs the Shear on Social Media Law blog, claims one of his clients was rejected from a prestigious college after an admissions interviewer scoured the student’s social media account and found she followed Alex Jones on Twitter.

Report: College Applicants Rejected for Following Alex Jones on Twitter

IF YOU CAN'T go to college because of who you listen to that is one of the lowest thing a SKANK LIBERAL UNIVERSITY can do , On no wait thi sis the bes thing they can do because parents wont' send thier kid to school there and oh yes the nice money loss BLOW BACK it's coming bitch........

and you know it's going to happen to you Trump haters too your just to mornic and stupid to think that far ahead.

GOING AFTER YOUR OWN WAIT UNTIL YOU GET A DOES LMFAO!!
#FakeNews

Mindwars, this is a serious question for you. You seem like a logical thinking person and you are "woke" enough to know there is a lot of bullshit in the world.

Why do you read abd believe the stuff infowars puts out?

I mean it's obvious Alex Jones isn't all there mentally. And I'm not saying that because he's a right winger.

I can't stand Ben Shapiro, but at least he is an intelligent man and doesn't incite people to harass victims of shootings. Even brietbart isn't this batshit crazy.

So why do you take this man Jones as your messiah?
Why do you take a man who waged war, murdered, and raped captives,a 9 yr old and enslaved people as your messiah?

College applicants are being rejected for merely following the Alex Jones account on Twitter, a digital privacy expert has warned.

Bradley Shear, who runs the Shear on Social Media Law blog, claims one of his clients was rejected from a prestigious college after an admissions interviewer scoured the student’s social media account and found she followed Alex Jones on Twitter.

IF YOU CAN'T go to college because of who you listen to that is one of the lowest thing a SKANK LIBERAL UNIVERSITY can do , On no wait thi sis the bes thing they can do because parents wont' send thier kid to school there and oh yes the nice money loss BLOW BACK it's coming bitch........

and you know it's going to happen to you Trump haters too your just to mornic and stupid to think that far ahead.

#FakeNews

sverely indoctrinated STUPID FK whose it so sad how you stupid fks don't know how pathetic you all are.

The more PHD's you have the bigger asshole you are.

Makes sense. Alex Jones’ followers aren’t playing with a full deck. They should probably be locked up in asylums for the safety of society, not allowed on college campuses.

You're seriously okay with this? You should be ashamed of yourself.

You seriously believe it happened? The article she linked to is on InfoWars.

Feeding into your paranoid fears daily.

And yes, if it did happen, I’m OK with it. Anyone who is a follower of Alex Jones lacks the critical thinking skills for a university education.

RACHEL MADDOW nutjob
followers aren’t playing with a full deck. They should probably be locked up in asylums for the safety of society, not allowed on college campuses.

RACHEL MADDOW looks more like a man everyday according to the picture of her that you posted by her name. Poor thing. Lying for money is a rough tumble down the hole of maddow madcow madness!
Cracks me up how you try to divert a thread about Crazy Alex Jones to be about Rachel Maddow as if I give a shit about her.

:lmao:

It will crack us up when you commies get kicked off too. It will even grater when someone does the RUFIO to you pathetic trash lickers. Bhahahaah
If you don't know who RUFIO is well then I guess pray you never meet his fist in your face bahahahah...

You ANTIFA fks are pretty weak both pyshcially and mentally that's why you idiots are used as the communist who try to take down American. Yes they know you are stupid fks all the way around. They meaning the big money assholes trying to bring this country down.

iu

He puts most of the LEFTIST soybosy to shame skinny ass bastard coudln't fight their way out of a wet paper bag sounds kinda familiar doesn't it.

iu
"If you don't know who RUFIO is well then I guess pray you never meet his fist in your face bahahahah..."

LOL

An Internet search on RUFIO finds …

cfe71a4aad4f7b0cc85ddb84bf0caed0-d5kyd2w.jpg

Mindwars, this is a serious question for you. You seem like a logical thinking person and you are "woke" enough to know there is a lot of bullshit in the world.

I mean it's obvious Alex Jones isn't all there mentally. And I'm not saying that because he's a right winger.

I can't stand Ben Shapiro, but at least he is an intelligent man and doesn't incite people to harass victims of shootings. Even brietbart isn't this batshit crazy.

Why do you take a man who waged war, murdered, and raped captives,a 9 yr old and enslaved people as your messiah?

I don't. I haven't been Muslim for quite some time now. I left Islam. I have evolved and realized Islam and all other religions are toxic.

You should try the same and realize what a toxic, fat fuck Alex Jones is.

But nice try at deflection.

Last edited:
RACHEL MADDOW nutjob
followers aren’t playing with a full deck. They should probably be locked up in asylums for the safety of society, not allowed on college campuses.

RACHEL MADDOW looks more like a man everyday according to the picture of her that you posted by her name. Poor thing. Lying for money is a rough tumble down the hole of maddow madcow madness!
Cracks me up how you try to divert a thread about Crazy Alex Jones to be about Rachel Maddow as if I give a shit about her.

It will crack us up when you commies get kicked off too. It will even grater when someone does the RUFIO to you pathetic trash lickers. Bhahahaah
If you don't know who RUFIO is well then I guess pray you never meet his fist in your face bahahahah...

You ANTIFA fks are pretty weak both pyshcially and mentally that's why you idiots are used as the communist who try to take down American. Yes they know you are stupid fks all the way around. They meaning the big money assholes trying to bring this country down.

iu

He puts most of the LEFTIST soybosy to shame skinny ass bastard coudln't fight their way out of a wet paper bag sounds kinda familiar doesn't it.

iu
It appears you are really about authoritarianism with this post. I thought you were a free thinker. Sad!

College students need to realize their online activities are not anonymous

Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook can be read by anyone

I don't. I haven't been Muslim for quite some time now. I left Islam. I have evolved and realized Islam and all other religions are toxic.

You should try the same and realize what a toxic, fat fuck Alex Jones is.

But nice try at deflection.
I’m not religious and never have been.
I’ve never read anything Jones has written, nor have I ever heard him speak.
So nice try yourself!

And it’s not a deflection to respond to your questioning of why someone follows someone, to ask the questioner why they follow someone.
Good to hear you’ve given up Islam though!

RACHEL MADDOW nutjob

iu

iu
"If you don't know who RUFIO is well then I guess pray you never meet his fist in your face bahahahah..."

LOL

An Internet search on RUFIO finds …

cfe71a4aad4f7b0cc85ddb84bf0caed0-d5kyd2w.jpg

That looks like the tech guy who does reviews on cell phones some techie site.

I saw that pic too when looking for white guy RUFIO lol

#FakeNews

sverely indoctrinated STUPID FK whose it so sad how you stupid fks don't know how pathetic you all are.

The more PHD's you have the bigger asshole you are.

Then name the school.

Sure it does.

It shows that Universities are indeed monitoring on-line activity as a criteria for acceptance.

Right-wing, left-wing? Should a person's politics matter for acceptance into University?

I checked your article. It doesn't say a thing about Alex Jones. Or the unnamed student who was supposedly not admitted because he followed Jones on twitter.

The entire premise of the OP is very dubious. Its a third hand account of what someone else is THINKING. Where the thinker and the student are both anonymous.

Of course it doesn't.

This is an analogous situation that is nearly identical, to show that the situation very well could be true. I'm not seeing much of a difference. Are you?

The article you cited involves actual people with actual names and actual evidence.

The Infowars 'article' involves third hand accounts of what anonymous people were thinking, backed by nothing.

You can see the difference, yes?

Partially.

The link I provided is based on the accounts of student journalists having the rights to release to the public, facts of the case involved.
An actual student, with actual documents, that we can verify existed. And with an actual rejection letter.

Compare that to the anonymous admissions officer whose mind that article claims to be able to read regarding the admission of an anonymous student.

With absolutely nothing to back any of it. Even the existence of said student and admissions officer. Let alone the reasons.

The OP is deeply dubious. Its far more likely to be fabricated nonsense click bait to entice conservatives to visit Infowars......as they're receptive to depictions of their own victimhood.
Quit saying infowars conspiracy buts are conservatives. The conspiracy movement was born during the Bush years. Remember? They said he was an evil mastermind who faked 9/11.

Conspiracy theorists don't belong to one party. They are simply the intellectually weak among us.

I checked your article. It doesn't say a thing about Alex Jones. Or the unnamed student who was supposedly not admitted because he followed Jones on twitter.

The entire premise of the OP is very dubious. Its a third hand account of what someone else is THINKING. Where the thinker and the student are both anonymous.

Of course it doesn't.

This is an analogous situation that is nearly identical, to show that the situation very well could be true. I'm not seeing much of a difference. Are you?

The article you cited involves actual people with actual names and actual evidence.

The Infowars 'article' involves third hand accounts of what anonymous people were thinking, backed by nothing.

Partially.

The link I provided is based on the accounts of student journalists having the rights to release to the public, facts of the case involved.
An actual student, with actual documents, that we can verify existed. And with an actual rejection letter.

Compare that to the anonymous admissions officer whose mind that article claims to be able to read regarding the admission of an anonymous student.

With absolutely nothing to back any of it. Even the existence of said student and admissions officer. Let alone the reasons.

The OP is deeply dubious. Its far more likely to be fabricated nonsense click bait to entice conservatives to visit Infowars......as they're receptive to depictions of their own victimhood.
Quit saying infowars conspiracy buts are conservatives. The conspiracy movement was born during the Bush years. Remember? They said he was an evil mastermind who faked 9/11.

Conspiracy theorists don't belong to one party. They are simply the intellectually weak among us.

Jones himself has said that at least 90% of his viewers are Trump supporters.

Of course it doesn't.

Partially.

Now we are going to believe a word that weirdo says? :laugh:

Partially.

Who would be a better source on his own viewers?

There's a reason why Trump appeared on his show to plug his presidential run. And it wasn't to appeal to liberals.

Partially.

Who would be a better source on his own viewers?

There's a reason why Trump appeared on his show to plug his presidential run. And it wasn't to appeal to liberals.
Trump going on his show is precisely why he says that. He wants Trump to come back. Its great ratings.

Forum List

Back