Collective punishment in Israel: Should only the guilty pay?

All very good.
(apart from "kids who couldn't even go to school last year" - What's THAT about?)

But your security situation hasn't changed.
Well, it has changed, but not for the better. You were more secure in April of this year.

So you pay. And have nothing to show for it.
This is all about the southern residents, the security changed far beyond what you think, of course everyone lose SOMETHING because of that, but the security is above all and except all the tunnels, rocket arsenals, WB Cell, and less Hamas members (HQ) The security changed for good, I would give away all my property just to live safe and secure, and so for my fellow Israelis, the "defeat" you are trying so hard to prove is lack of base at all, serving Hamas psychological warfare indeed, as you know you not necessarily get something in return for paying, sometimes it is something you owe, and we pay now because we didn't dealt with Hamas earlier, but if you really curious, we earned security in such a low price after all.

It seems that the Israeli Jews are doing the opposite, they are taking more territory as we speak. in the West Bank. Face it, the Israeli Jews don't want peace, they want conquest and they believe the West will defend them forever, which isn't the case. Eventually, the West, including the U.S. will no longer be able to support Israel, then it will go the way of Algeria, South Africa or Rhodesia.

Hamas are still there.

If you want security, make peace. And not the peace of the grave, but a peace with justice, recognising how much you have stolen from Palestinians.

You will never have peace while you continue to steal from them. You need to make massive reparations.
THAT is the price you have to pay. Well the start of it.
Israel always desired to go for negotiations rather than escalation, we have risk much more than Hamas, and this was not the goal of the operation, so of course Hamas are still out there, but what makes you think Israel went to destroy Hamas entirely?
You need to wake up and look around, nobody care about your wild accusations anymore.
Get your facts straight, stealing is taking something from unaware person/group, so you probably mean Robbing, taking forcefully something from fully aware person/group, but the 'something' you think Israel 'stole[rob]' was not even belong to them in the first place, so in other words, you can repeat your position, I can repeat mine, nothing new except Abo-Beelze got debunked again while attempting to prove Israel's defeat - A.k.a. Hamas Psychological warfare, hmm..terrorist aiding considered a crime do you know that?

All very good.
(apart from "kids who couldn't even go to school last year" - What's THAT about?)

But your security situation hasn't changed.
Well, it has changed, but not for the better. You were more secure in April of this year.

So you pay. And have nothing to show for it.
This is all about the southern residents, the security changed far beyond what you think, of course everyone lose SOMETHING because of that, but the security is above all and except all the tunnels, rocket arsenals, WB Cell, and less Hamas members (HQ) The security changed for good, I would give away all my property just to live safe and secure, and so for my fellow Israelis, the "defeat" you are trying so hard to prove is lack of base at all, serving Hamas psychological warfare indeed, as you know you not necessarily get something in return for paying, sometimes it is something you owe, and we pay now because we didn't dealt with Hamas earlier, but if you really curious, we earned security in such a low price after all.

It seems that the Israeli Jews are doing the opposite, they are taking more territory as we speak. in the West Bank. Face it, the Israeli Jews don't want peace, they want conquest and they believe the West will defend them forever, which isn't the case. Eventually, the West, including the U.S. will no longer be able to support Israel, then it will go the way of Algeria, South Africa or Rhodesia.
I'm so tired talking to you about facts, so instead lets talk about fiction, assuming the US won't protect Israel forever what do you suggest Israel to do?

How about, have equal justice, give reparations for you crimes, apologise and make peace?

How about, have equal justice, give reparations for you crimes, apologise and make peace?
Good, now you're talking.
I personally believe that the solution cannot come by major steps, but has to begin with small gestures one at a time, to establish trust and reliability, anyway, major steps were made in the past, nothing productive s far, and you can simply open Wikipedia or anything else and read about agreements and deals made in the past, yet here we are.

Israel never made a concession at negotiations. The ones it 'offered' were only ever ploys to delay and deceive.

Away from negotiations, Israel has only backed off when forced to by combined politics and resistance.
Palestine does not have a partner for peace.

You need to become one, first.

Israel never made a concession at negotiations. The ones it 'offered' were only ever ploys to delay and deceive.

Away from negotiations, Israel has only backed off when forced to by combined politics and resistance.
Palestine does not have a partner for peace.

You need to become one, first.
Hm, not even close to be true, Israel offered 100% of the issues over 5+ different negotiations with the Palestinian leadership.
Away from negotiations, Israel only want peace, a rare situation for itself, not very common with any of the Palestinians, West Bank or Gazans, everyday with violence against Israel, so forgive us for not willing to peace with them.
Israel proved itself before, the Palestinians not even once.

You are clearly ignorant of all the strategies of Ben Gurion, Ariel Sharon, Golda Meir, Menachem Begin and Theodor Hertzl. And Bejamin Netanyahu, of course.

You are clearly ignorant of all the strategies of Ben Gurion, Ariel Sharon, Golda Meir, Menachem Begin and Theodor Hertzl. And Bejamin Netanyahu, of course.
Supporting Terrorism is the definition of ignorance in this matter, so far you made your case clear yet again you (Team Palestine in general) mimics the Israeli claim turning all what WE accused the Palestinians of - against us.

That is funny Daniyel. Borrowing the complaints of Anti-Zionists is a well worn trick by your spokesmen.

As you know Ben Gurion and Menachem Begin were formally, legally, actually TERRORISTS.
And how did you treat them? You made them your Prime Ministers.

Ariel Sharon was a war criminal. How did you react to that? You made him your Prime Minister.

Israel is founded upon terrorism. It is practitioner of Terrorism, and assassination of innocent people.
As Golda Meir was quite content to kill whomever she could, just to terrorise Palestinians, by murdering them on foreign soil.

You have your Deputy Speaker for the Knesset calling for, quite explicitly, Genocide against the Palestinians.

Its would be amusing that you try to deny you are part of a terrorist state, if it was not so real.

Last edited:
I'm amazed.
Ever since the Grand Moufti none of the Palestinians were actually NOT terrorists.
But you don't care about that, remind me again how the strongest army in the ME failed to" genocide" the Palestinians over 67+ years.

Its only because we are watching you and despite your pretence that you don't, you fear the worlds reaction when they see you for what you are.

If Israel commits genocide in the good old fashioned fast way, not even the USA will be able to stand with you.
THAT is the only reason you have not done it.

But even in this forum, I have witnessed about a dozen calls for this. And you Zionists never tell your friend to stop with the genocide. You are all, seemingly, getting quite comfortable with the idea.

In the middle east people have begun to figure it out.

An enemy left alive is an enemy who can kill you. The children of your enemies grow up to become your then-current enemies.

Does that mean that the non-Jews should kill all the Jews? Even children?
They're not already trying?

Are they? It seems the Israeli Jews are trying harder, given the results.
Good. After all, does Israel want what Iraq and Syria currently have?
Oh, but I forget, Muslim murdering Muslims isn't REALLY happening!
You better hope for your Hamas friends that Netanyahu wins again.

Well, according to the israeli mass murdering scumbags - one guy launching a rocket positioned 200 yards away from school is justification to retaliate on school children with air strikes.

Israel seems to be skiddish about sending boots into gaza, because when they do they come out with their clocks cleaned:

Palestinian militants inflict substantial casualties on Israeli forces in Gaza - IHS Jane s 360

An armored bulldozer operator gets fragged by an anti-tank missile!! Probably while bulldozing the homes of civilian non-combatants making way for another illegal jewish settlement.

It seems to me like theyre having great difficulties defeating hamas fighters, so they tally up the body counts by killing mostly women and children with air strikes.

If you look at the evidence it was two known terrorists on a motorbike taken out by an AP missile. The children in the school were in no danger. Here is the evidence

Two Pallywood duds in one day - Thomas Wictor

Well, according to the israeli mass murdering scumbags - one guy launching a rocket positioned 200 yards away from school is justification to retaliate on school children with air strikes.

Israel seems to be skiddish about sending boots into gaza, because when they do they come out with their clocks cleaned:

Palestinian militants inflict substantial casualties on Israeli forces in Gaza - IHS Jane s 360

An armored bulldozer operator gets fragged by an anti-tank missile!! Probably while bulldozing the homes of civilian non-combatants making way for another illegal jewish settlement.

It seems to me like theyre having great difficulties defeating hamas fighters, so they tally up the body counts by killing mostly women and children with air strikes.

What are you even TALKING ABOUT?

Two dead terrorists outside the UN school that even the UN official said was not hit.

This is what I mean by collective punishment:

So, one muslim makes a comment and that applies to islam in general? Like, you know its not possible for one sheik to make a comment that isnt held by the majority? You all seem to be grasping at straws here to defend israel.

Palestinians just wanna be treated like theyre humans, and not animals that need to be locked behind a cage by racist white people.

If they won't want to be treated as animals, they should stop behaving as such.

So you justify punishing the many for the actions of a few? Instead of rooting up the fighters they should bulldoze neighborhoods and bomb schools, hospitals, etc?

Read the Geneva conventions and then come back after being educated

Forum List

Back