Collective Bargaining.. My Ass

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
mmm.... Is this how it works?

The Unions vote Democrat or Republican depending on how many benefits that either Political Party is giving away from the private sector.. ie.... taxpayers expense...

With that kind of arrangement, as a taxpayer .. I feel I must be getting Screwed...

I could be wrong but it sounds more like graft and corruption than collective bargaining to me, when relating to government...:eusa_eh:

When your right you're right...it seems...

He said taughtingly..

The Unions vote Democrat or Republican depending on how many benefits that either Political Party is giving away from the private sector.. ie.... taxpayers expense...

With that kind of arrangement, as a taxpayer .. I feel I must be getting Screwed...

I could be wrong but it sounds more like graft and corruption than collective bargaining to me, when relating to government...:eusa_eh:

Yeah, but it doesn't matter how well funded a candidate is if there are an ass load of people out there ignorant enough to vote for them. Take Obama for an example, yes the unions backed him, but if it wasn't for all the people who bought into the hope and change and free stuff talk without first looking at his background and voting record, he would not have gotten elected. Without the electorate, the unions are pretty much a no show when it comes to getting someone elected.
I know, I am in one of the biggest unions in the country and plan to drop my membership ASAP, because they no longer support the working man, they support special interests of there own. They make everything appear good at the local level, while they take your money at the national level and do what they want with it.

Well, there seems to be a lot of people in Wisconsin that totally disagree with your positions. And they are exercising their rights. Tens of thousands of them, and more to come.,

Well, there seems to be a lot of people in Wisconsin that totally disagree with your positions. And they are exercising their rights. Tens of thousands of them, and more to come.,

You talking about the union thugs or the righteous TEA Party'ers?

Here Lumpy

Mussolini  - THE DOCTRINE OF FASCISM

You'll positively LOVE this guy.

He thinks just like YOU DO.

I provide this as a service so you can finally find the kinds of people that will make you feel comfortable.

Plus you might actually learn some political science, too!

So the teachers are now union thugs. Nice turn of phrase. I saw a few hundred Teabaggers on the news, as opposed to many thousand teachers, firemen, and their supporters. But it was nice that they were being civil to each other.

Those are the communists or confused within the union ranks. There might be what? 3000 teachers in Wisconsin, and all of a sudden 65,000 people show up to protest, don't be fooled, there is alot of community organizing going on, and none of it will benefit Wisconsin. Obama needs a riot, and this might kick it off, if this bill passes then other states will pass the same type of bill, creating chaos within the union, and Obama and the leftists need that. They need a reason to declare marshal law.
Call me a nutcase, but I am usually not wrong on these things.

Here Lumpy

Mussolini* - THE DOCTRINE OF FASCISM

I provide this as a service so you can finally find the kinds of people that will make you feel comfortable.

Inconsistent with freeedom

Unions certainly have free speech rights to voice their opinions about public policy. But collective bargaining gives unions the exclusive right to speak for covered workers, many of whom may disagree with the views of the monopoly union. Thus, collective bargaining is inconsistent with the right to freedom of association.

Madison protest: Unions are angry

Don't be fooled folks.

This is all planned and they plan on spreading it..

more to come, from michigan, from ohio,,,, get them busses rollin

Those are the communists or confused within the union ranks. There might be what? 3000 teachers in Wisconsin, and all of a sudden 65,000 people show up to protest, don't be fooled, there is alot of community organizing going on, and none of it will benefit Wisconsin. Obama needs a riot, and this might kick it off, if this bill passes then other states will pass the same type of bill, creating chaos within the union, and Obama and the leftists need that. They need a reason to declare marshal law.

The fact that you immediatly start yelling communist marks you as a nutcase for sure.

You think that the teachers are not getting support from a lot of parents? That the fireman have no dog on this fight? The the other state workers don't care?

The People of Wisconsin see this for exactly what it is, an attempt at breaking unions, not only in Wisconsin, but across the nation.

You are damned right that it is going to spread. The Teabaggers have shown themselves to be nothing but the whores of the far right. And the middle class now recognizes that the life that they had is now under attack, that these people wish to push them into the ranks of the working poor.

So the teachers are now union thugs. Nice turn of phrase. I saw a few hundred Teabaggers on the news, as opposed to many thousand teachers, firemen, and their supporters. But it was nice that they were being civil to each other.

Yup. There were Tea Partier bused in along with load of non Wisconsin Union folk to support the WI Unions. Trade off in that respect.

Also all these folks are supposed to be at work, not protesting.

Perhaps the voters in WI, the folks with skin in the game who are paying the bills, should be the ones to decide how much they pay their public workers.

Last edited:

Here Lumpy

Mussolini - THE DOCTRINE OF FASCISM

My.. my how friendly of you...:lol:

You are damned right that it is going to spread. The Teabaggers have shown themselves to be nothing but the whores of the far right. And the middle class now recognizes that the life that they had is now under attack, that these people wish to push them into the ranks of the working poor.

Like a broken clock, Old Rocks is inadvertently correct once in a while.

The Middle Class do recognize that the life they have is under attack...under attack by bloated government entities "staffed" with low productivity public union employees. The Middle Class is doing with less in order to subsidize the bloated pay, benefits, and pensions of the the Government Class.

The gig is up. The Middle Class is on to the con. And the Unions and their Dem Cronies are Terrified. That's why they are desperately congregating in WI.

Like a broken clock, Old Rocks is inadvertently correct once in a while.

The Middle Class do recognize that the life they have is under attack...under attack by bloated government entities "staffed" with low productivity public union employees. The Middle Class is doing with less in order to subsidize the bloated pay, benefits, and pensions of the the Government Class.

The gig is up. The Middle Class is on to the con. And the Unions and their Dem Cronies are Terrified. That's why they are desperately congregating in WI.

Yup. It's over in WI... and it will spread, as well it should. I love it.

All those many extras sent to the scene by the Obama leftists are the FLEABAGGERS....

It has already been shown that organized and some even paid individuals are at the "protest". Many of which are out of state.

Forum List

Back