Colin Powell Trashes Mitt Romney's Team Of Foreign Policy Advisers

People make mistakes, Stephanie. The difference is some people like you are mistaken almost all the time,

The Daily Kooks....the online version of the National Enquirer.

Powell is a lying piece of shit. He acts like he was lied to by Bush, he needs to act like he is intelligent so people lied to him.

He sucked dicks up the chain to making 4-stars, but being black didn't hurt either. :eusa_whistle:

“Yes, a blot, a failure will always be attached to me and my UN presentation,” the former U.S. secretary of state writes in a new book of leadership parables that draws frequently on his Iraq war experience. “I am mad mostly at myself for not having smelled the problem. My instincts failed me.”
Powell, 75, laments that no intelligence officials had the “courage” to warn that he was given false information that Iraq had such weapons during preparations for his February 2003 speech before the U.S. invasion the following month.

Daily Kos: Colin Powell is so sad he can't erase 'blot' on his reputation

People make mistakes, Stephanie. The difference is some people like you are mistaken almost all the time,

oh jakey...don't be like your fellow libs buddies here..try and rise above it..you'll fweel much better about yourself..

Things change. After he declared support for Obama and criticised the Bush administration, after he fucked up royally as SecState, after a bunch of stuff he really can't be counted on as part of the GOP. What was Reagan's 11th Commandment?
Powell had a military eval report that would have gotten anyone else relieved of command.

Except Reagan was happy to run down other Republicans, even a sitting president..

So much for the 11th Commandment.

I'd love to hear you explain how he 'fucked up royally' as SecState. He did pretty much every thing Bush asked him to do.

The fact there was so much fingerpointing after we found out Saddam didn't really have WMD's between the WH, State, the Pentagon and the CIA shows it was the policy that was screwed up, not so much anything Powell did.

Colin Powell also said Obama has done a great job on stabilizing the economy.

Stabalizing may just have been the condition he observed on the way to the current stagnation.

I hate to bring this up, but Colin Powell is Black.

He may be carrying some amount of team spirit along with him as he observes the world and the people within it.

I think with Putin getting re elected or whatever it was, should raise some eyebrows. He's not a good person.

He's ex-KGB and longs for the days of dictatorial, centralized rule with no interference from a democratically elected government or an effective judiciary.

He's the Russian version of Obama.

Romney will be better than Obamination from day 1 because...

1) He will tell Putin to shove O's reset button up his ass, also the BMD of Europe stays.
2) He will tell Pakistan to get in line or face the music and we'll bomb your country when we feel like it.
3) He will tell North Korea no more goodies for you asswipes.
4) He will tell Europe to start taking more responsibility for their own defenses within NATO.
5) Assad needs to go in Syria either through us bombing his ass or us giving weapons to the rebels.
6) Iran will not have nukes, we will bomb their ass back to the stone age before they get nukes.
7) LH is going to be squeezed to death with Iran and Syria no longer a threat.
8) Israel is our long-standing Middle East ally and we will destroy anyone that messes with them.
9) China stay in your lane, quit stealing from us via cyber attacks or face your entire nation going lights out.
10) Japan build up your Navy to counter China, we can't defend everyone everywhere anymore.

Why not bomb Russia as well?
Pussy!!!

Forum List

Back