Colin Powell said "Hillary's Mafia is trying to suck me into email scandal"

Most of his credibility ended after going in front of the UN and lying about WMDs.

No his affair with the white politician in Europe. The press downplayed it here. But it was a mega big deal in Europe. Think about it. Top notch American General with........and she is white by the way. A blonde Mata Hari.

All Powell basically said was that the emails got out of hand. But the way she talked to him. It was more than emails.

No his affair with the white politician in Europe. The press downplayed it here. But it was a mega big deal in Europe. Think about it. Top notch American General with........and she is white by the way. A blonde Mata Hari.
Sorry, was making an apparently poor attempt at humour with my last post.

You are correct, I have not heard about that scandal. I suppose that once you climb on the HRC bandwagon, all sins are forgotten by the USA MSM.

Sorry, was making an apparently poor attempt at humour with my last post.

You are correct, I have not heard about that scandal. I suppose that once you climb on the HRC bandwagon, all sins are forgotten by the USA MSM.

Too funny. All you ever have to say to me is you're a smart ass. Oh but this scandal in Europe was a big deal as it should have been. Not a mention here. Hot Romanian blonde politician making it with top black American general. Begging him to love her so she wouldn't just have to find some guy to live her life out with?

The wedding pictures say it all. I have never seen two people looking so sad on their wedding day.

Forum List

Back