Colin Powell Out There Trying To Give Obama Legitimacy

Powell made Hannity look like a fool, when Hannity tried that talking point that Obama was apologizing for the US.

:eusa_eh:..........Okay........if you say so.

Obama never apologized once for the U.S. :eusa_shifty:

Nevaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!:eusa_liar:
Give a link to Obama apologizing.

"President Barack Obama has offered an apology for the Bush era, declaring that America had “shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive” towards its allies.

President Obama said the US had “failed to appreciate Europe’s leading role in the world”.

His speech in Strasbourg went further than any United States president in history in criticising his own country’s action while standing on foreign soil."

President Barack Obama has offered an apology for the Bush era, declaring that America had “shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive” towards its allies.

President Obama said the US had “failed to appreciate Europe’s leading role in the world”.

His speech in Strasbourg went further than any United States president in history in criticising his own country’s action while standing on foreign soil.

President Barack Obama has offered an apology for the Bush era, declaring that America had “shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive” towards its allies.

His speech in Strasbourg went further than any United States president in history in criticising his own country’s action while standing on foreign soil.

Barack Obama: 'arrogant US has been dismissive' to allies - Telegraph

:eusa_eh:..........Okay........if you say so.

Obama never apologized once for the U.S. :eusa_shifty:

Nevaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!:eusa_liar:
Give a link to Obama apologizing.

I've got a better idea Sparky......why don't you Google Obama and Apology and wait for the plethora of entries to pop up.
idiot.gif

Powell has, so far, refused to endorse Obama again. That is a troubling sign. I see this same case of indifference across the country.

Obama lost 40% of the vote to "uncommitted" in Kansas! He lost 40% to a convicted felon in W Virginia, and 40% to a lawyer who only spent $2,000 to run against him in Arkansas. There is not a whole lot of enthusiasm for Obama this time around- he has a record now. Sadly, Obama does not know how to "lead". His only skill set seems to be campaigning- essentially bullshitting his way through life. Once he gets the job, he doesn't know what to do......
Zander,

I voted for Obama but have become thoroughly disappointed with him for a variety of reasons. So I agree with your feelings toward him. But I (strongly) regret having to deal with the reality that Obama is the lesser of two evils.

Choosing between Obama and Romney is like choosing between gonorrhea and syphilis. And that's the best analogy I can come up with after thinking about it for a few minutes. Gonorrhea and syphilis.

"President Barack Obama has offered an apology for the Bush era, declaring that America had “shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive” towards its allies.

His speech in Strasbourg went further than any United States president in history in criticising his own country’s action while standing on foreign soil."

Barack Obama: 'arrogant US has been dismissive' to allies - Telegraph
There is much to knock Obama for but I believe his criticisms of the Bush Adminstration are right on. What he said is nothing but the truth, which is likely to have a palliative effect in terms of world opinion.

What I hold against Obama in this regard is his failure to direct the wooden indian he appointed as Attorney General to investigate and prosecute the Bush Crime Family who looted our treasury, wrecked our economy and ruined our reputation in the world by perpetrating a sequence of egregious war crimes in our names.

Last edited:
Powell has, so far, refused to endorse Obama again. That is a troubling sign. I see this same case of indifference across the country.

Obama lost 40% of the vote to "uncommitted" in Kansas! He lost 40% to a convicted felon in W Virginia, and 40% to a lawyer who only spent $2,000 to run against him in Arkansas. There is not a whole lot of enthusiasm for Obama this time around- he has a record now. Sadly, Obama does not know how to "lead". His only skill set seems to be campaigning- essentially bullshitting his way through life. Once he gets the job, he doesn't know what to do......
Zander,

I voted for Obama but have become thoroughly disappointed with him for a variety of reasons. So I agree with your feelings toward him. But I (strongly) regret having to deal with the reality that Obama is the lesser of two evils.

Choosing between Obama and Romney is like choosing between gonorrhea and syphilis. And that's the best analogy I can come up with after thinking about it for a few minutes. Gonorrhea and syphilis.

Which one is the clap?????

Forum List

Back