Colin Powell has endorsed Obama for President

I sure as hell don't discuss my voting record either, and I don't support FISA - and both for the same reason - it is none of your business.

Testy, no?

No need to compare a simple question to someone listening in on your convo.

Weird. He hopes Obama wins, but he's voting for McCain?

I have no idea who he is voting for. He may be writing in his wife's name.

I am not particularly testy, but I do wish the left would stop being as blindly partisan as the right.

He did not say he was voting Obama, he said he hopes Obama wins.

That's great? Not saying it applies to Dillo but:

I know plenty of Republicans on this board and outside of this board who want Obama to win. That way the Republican party will "learn" supposedly and nominate somebody who is actually more Republican come 2012. Plus, the American people will supposedly see the Democrats for who they are and get voted out of Congress too.

Crazy idea I know, but I'm not the one believing in it.

Are you kidding ? I dont come here to campaign because it's futile. No one here is going to change their mind one iota. I prefer to discuss our political system is general and how it currently works against us.
I made a joke that Powell endorsed Obama because his wife told him to. In all seriousnes I have no clue why he really did it. I would have to ask him.

Or you could have listened to his interview like the rest of us.

Another under informed voter who wants to talk about the issues.

Please inform yourself first.

Or go to a discusion you know more about.

I have no idea who he is voting for. He may be writing in his wife's name.

I am not particularly testy, but I do wish the left would stop being as blindly partisan as the right.

Its a political message board. We discuss the candidates we like and who we're voting for.

Dillo said he'd be happy to say which Democrats for prez he's voted for. But, so far he hasn't responded.

:lol:

Yeah, the used car lot is across town.

Really? Damn

I could of swore all these people trying to sell me this car that is older, outdated, flawed with many problems and a horrible backup engine in case you need the old one replaced.

I guess they were just talking about McCain/Palin. :badgrin:

Really? Damn

I could of swore all these people trying to sell me this car that is older, outdated, flawed with many problems and a horrible backup engine in case you need the old one replaced.

I guess they were just talking about McCain/Palin. :badgrin:

And see? You figured it out for yourself without needing help from anyone. :D

That's great? Not saying it applies to Dillo but:

I know plenty of Republicans on this board and outside of this board who want Obama to win. That way the Republican party will "learn" supposedly and nominate somebody who is actually more Republican come 2012. Plus, the American people will supposedly see the Democrats for who they are and get voted out of Congress too.

Crazy idea I know, but I'm not the one believing in it.

The democrats won't have the luxury of tanking the economy and not winning 2 wars and still getting re elected.

The fact is, we need all 3 branches of government to fix the mess the gop put us in.

They won't have the money to be irresponsible either.

Ps. Obama raised ashit load of money! 600 milion? Wow! And the gop can't raise the same amount of money they did in 04 because even rich ppl are hurting. So their not spending on mccain. But millions of ppl like me are sending in $25 or $15 or $50. So obama is going to work for us. Mccain will only work for the rich who have contributed to him. That's the way it works. Who would you work for? You'd work for the ppl who helped you win. Did corporations help obama too? Sure, so they can be assured he won't fuck them over, but the era of fucking we the people is over.

Don't listen to del, he's voting for Bob. Bob is a prick.

Vote for Joe.

Forum List

Back