Colin Powell: GOP Holds 'Dark Vein Of Intolerance'

Joe Biden about Barak Obama. I mean you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy I mean that's storybook man.

Harry Reid about Barak Obama. Barack Obama is "light-skinned" and doesn't have a "Negro dialect, unless he want's one.

i wonder how Colin feels about those comments from the Democratic current VP and Senate majority leader?

Doubt you'll hear any lib decrying the racism in their own party.

A lightskinned AA with no negro dialect

An African american who can articulate and is bright and clean and a nice looking guy. Holy cow.

Nice Comments made by two old white guys who keep telling anyone who listen that the GOP is racist and the Dems aren't?

I admire Powell and always will but he doesn't seem to like the GOP very much. Either that or he's just saying what he believes.

Can't fault the guy for that. I do much the same.

It's so refreshing to hear an intelligent black Republican speak the truth about his own party.

like you give a shit troll
You can bet if he was out criticizing Obama what we would be hearing about him from you people
so frikken transparent

Last edited:
And this remark is a dozy

It's so refreshing to hear an intelligent black Republican speak the truth about his own party.

I guess he is trying to say most black people aren't intelligent..

such a racist and nothing but a TROLL

Powell is entitled to his opinion, but for him to say this crap is ugly and uncalled for..

dark vein of intolerance..

We saw that DARK VIEN all during the Bush administration and he was being called that then too..

the man is making ill lately

To funny to read about how prominent Repubs with high level positions are now nothing but pieces of shit because they haven't gone bat shit crazy like seemingly the vast number of rethugs have.

Why, Powell didn't even call for defaulting on the debt or closing down the government.

You know he ain't in the rethugs fold anymore. And they hate him for it. Because he's black.

In the meantime, rethugs just can't get their congressmen to shut the fuk up about rape.
Dumbest people in the world proudly call themselves "rethuglikans".

To funny to read about how prominent Repubs with high level positions are now nothing but pieces of shit because they haven't gone bat shit crazy like seemingly the vast number of rethugs have.

Why, Powell didn't even call for defaulting on the debt or closing down the government.

You know he ain't in the rethugs fold anymore. And they hate him for it. Because he's black.

In the meantime, rethugs just can't get their congressmen to shut the fuk up about rape.
Dumbest people in the world proudly call themselves "rethuglikans".

Is there anyway we can get you to shut up with you spewing crap?
You people don't fool anyone, We saw what was said about Power while he was in the Bush administration..He now wants to overlook all that and act like all high and mighty and play the race card, fine... and you people who hated him before NOW have another BLACK PERSON to USE..

Last edited:
Powell, Hagel, governor Carlson and others remain Republicans in order to gain moral authority from the media. They would switch parties only if they run for office again, like Specter did. Specter voted with Democrats 96% of the time after switching.

These Republicans blast partisanship... but they don't endorse any Republican anymore. Not even a moderate main street Republican. They hate "their" party. Since 2008 Hagel has endorsed two liberal democrats for Senate.

Considering Republicans turn on any of their own that shows a hint of intelligence or individuality, who exactly are these brain dead fucks going to have left in 2016?

I'm hoping Santorum and Palin.

:lol::lol::lol:

Be Careful What you Wish for...

If the economy doesn't get better, a lot of people who were willing to give Obama more time will run out of patience by 2016.

Here's the thing, if Santorum had run this time, I suspect he'd have done better than Romney did.

Everywhere you turn these days you see people talking about what is wrong with the GOP and how they keep losing national elections.

But when someone actually tries to point out some of the problems, you throw out words like RINO and even traitor.

Brilliant!

Considering Republicans turn on any of their own that shows a hint of intelligence or individuality, who exactly are these brain dead fucks going to have left in 2016?

great point.

the tact the republican base takes ( and the people here are the base) shows how racist they are day in and day out.

They think the words they say in places like this site dont reflect on the party.

They do.

with the long lines of them here being completely unable to fact the racism that they harbor in their souls they help kill the republican party day in and day out.

There is NO place for a thoughtful leader in the republican party.

they are lead by the rabble you see posting here.

bottom up running of the party.

a table is only as strong as its legs.

The legs of the republican party are rotting at the core with racism.

If the republican party dosent take the time to put new legs on the table and heave fucking rotten pieces of shit they have now in the trash they will have a floor and no more table.

great point.

the tact the republican base takes ( and the people here are the base) shows how racist they are day in and day out.

They think the words they say in places like this site dont reflect on the party.

They do.

with the long lines of them here being completely unable to fact the racism that they harbor in their souls they help kill the republican party day in and day out.

There is NO place for a thoughtful leader in the republican party.

they are lead by the rabble you see posting here.

bottom up running of the party.

a table is only as strong as its legs.

The legs of the republican party are rotting at the core with racism.

If the republican party dosent take the time to put new legs on the table and heave fucking rotten pieces of shit they have now in the trash they will have a floor and no more table.

:lol:

Everywhere you turn these days you see people talking about what is wrong with the GOP and how they keep losing national elections.

But when someone actually tries to point out some of the problems, you throw out words like RINO and even traitor.

Brilliant!

Powell talks about minorities

Recent poll:
Christie approval rating among african americans: 50% (the highest for any Republican)
African americans willing to vote for Christie: 19%

Unless the GOP openly becomes a pro-Welfare progressive party, minorities will never vote Republican

Brilliant!

I dont mind so much that they want to stick to their racist "principles" but then to be SOOOOO delusional as to think that is what the country really wants is fucking crazy.

when did pretending ever make anything true?

they are possitively loony

Brilliant!

Well gee, maybe the people who Republicans don't see ALL these made up problems and false accustions of RACIST with the Gop..

maybe you people who are Democrats should clean up and worry about your own party first

Brilliant!

Welcome to my world.

I outlined 8 steps that the GOP could take to rehabilitate their brand. Every last one was met with hostility here, even simple ones like "Don't rerun guys who lost in the past" and "The Electoral college is not the GOP's friend".

Do you remember?

1717-colin-powell-un-vial-020503.jpg

images

How did the Democrats treat Joe Lieberman when he didn't follow the party line? Oh yeah they basically kicked him out of the party and he became a independent and hey you guy's treated Artur Davis so respectfully he switched parties. I would suggest you brain dead fucks start taking a closer look at your party and ask who will you have in 2016 because the pickings are pretty slim.

Joe Lieberman left. He ran as a Democrat and lost...that's when he switched. Same thing for Davis. They did it themselves because they LOST.

Forum List

Back