Colin Powell Endorses Obama

Why do any democrats care who Powell endorses? Remember his speech at the UN?

McCain is PISSED!!!!!

I'm glad that one of our greatest military men is endorsing someone who is (probably) going to be one of our best presidents.

But.....it's not because Obama is so great, it's because of the mess that Curious George and Co. have left in DC. He's going to be known as the greatest because of the challenges that are going to face him over the next 4-8 years.

If he can get through the first term without making things worse, he's gonna be a shoe-in for 2012.

Why do any democrats care who Powell endorses? Remember his speech at the UN?

Elvis, are you really that blind?

You don't think democrats can't respect and admire Colin Powell? He is a great man who I wish was running for office. I'm not one sided like some people, I choose the person not the party. Go to the Meet the Press link to see what he had to say on choosing to go to war in 2002,,you may be enlightened.

*Also, you didn't tell me what you think of him endorsing Obama. You do have some thoughts on that, don't you?

Elvis, are you really that blind?

You don't think democrats can't respect and admire Colin Powell? He is a great man who I wish was running for office. I'm not one sided like some people, I choose the person not the party. Go to the Meet the Press link to see what he had to say on choosing to go to war in 2002,,you may be enlightened.

*Also, you didn't tell me what you think of him endorsing Obama. You do have some thoughts on that, don't you?

I could care less who he endorses.

I gave you my thoughts. "Why does anyone care?"

I care! It's telling that he didn't put down McCain, but the Republican Party as one of his reasons. He thinks it's going in the wrong direction, and Obama will lead our country in the right direction.

I care! It's telling that he didn't put down McCain, but the Republican Party as one of his reasons. He thinks it's going in the wrong direction, and Obama will lead our country in the right direction.

I have never understood why endorsements mean so much to people. The only reason you care more about who Powell is endorsing more than who Cheney is endorsing is because you think Powell is "switching sides" which he isnt. The reason I believed there were WMD's in Iraq was because of Powell. I thought if he thought there were weapons, there must be because he wasn't a yes-man. Turns out he was one.

YOu should ask Del to post his Barry Goldwater quote! He talked about where the GOP was going in the 90's. They don't like how it is becoming the religious right and not uniting people. In order to be a good American you have to be a christian republican who hates muslims, and I am not saying that is how all repubs feel but quite a bit do.

YOu should ask Del to post his Barry Goldwater quote! He talked about where the GOP was going in the 90's. They don't like how it is becoming the religious right and not uniting people. In order to be a good American you have to be a christian republican who hates muslims, and I am not saying that is how all repubs feel but quite a bit do.

Huh?

I respect Colin Powell and what he has to say. He is one Republican that is not afraid to say that McCain is not the man to do the job, even though he respects him. This is what the country needs .... whatever you want to call it.

Yahoo! (Powell interview after making descision.)

I respect Colin Powell and what he has to say. He is one Republican that is not afraid to say that McCain is not the man to do the job, even though he respects him. This is what the country needs .... whatever you want to call it.

Yahoo! (Powell interview after making descision.)

Powell isn't a republican.

Forum List

Back