Colin Powell endorses Obama!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
Colin Powell endorses Obama on Meet the Press!Says McCain didn't know fully what to do with economic situation and Palin not ready to be VP or President. Obama picked Biden who is ready to be President on day one and has kept steady the last couple weeks. He also said the Republican party has moved to far to the right. And asks is there something wrong if Obama is a muslim?

third thread regarding this :lol:

guess we're kind of happy about it
I hadn't seen anything, probably didn't look hard enough, sorry! ANd I am excited for this but now all the repubs will say it is because he is black!

I hadn't seen anything, probably didn't look hard enough, sorry! ANd I am excited for this but now all the repubs will say it is because he is black!

Colin Powell also told everyone that Iraq had WMDs but this still somehow excites you ?

Or too stupid to look before you post.

why do you need to be so rude dillo?

like multiple threads don't get started by the cons :cuckoo:

I started the first one Luissa, then someone did another one a few minutes later.

It's no big deal, they'll just combine them

I started the first one Luissa, then someone did another one a few minutes later.

I'm just like that sometimes. Do you ever get that way ?

Egads, guys.. All this over someone posting a thread that already exists? If you want to pound each other, do it in the other one.. I'm closing this one, since it was a mistake, and there's nothing even remotely topic-related here anyway.

I think we were all writing it about the same time! I guess you were the fastest! haha

I wish Powell would be more in the pubic eye, or write a biogra[phy or something - I am curious about his thoughts on the past eight years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back