Colin Kapernik Gets His First Start And Gets Whipped 45-16

:lmao:

clay-matthews-hit-on-colin-kaepernick.gif

2014-10-1919_58_25.gif

Sack-06.gif

Yeah all those missed tackles while Kap was playing on defense were his fault. For someone just getting back off 3 surgeries and his first game he looked great.

ROTHLMAO What I want to know is how did get his helmet on over all the hair and did any of his teams mates get injured when his hair exploded while taking it off?
Why dont you ask him in person instead of asking anonymously on the internet?

Yeah all those missed tackles while Kap was playing on defense were his fault. For someone just getting back off 3 surgeries and his first game he looked great.

ROTHLMAO What I want to know is how did get his helmet on over all the hair and did any of his teams mates get injured when his hair exploded while taking it off?

It's not a nappy fro that's why. I have the same kind of hair

Do you have a problem getting your hat on?

Why dont you ask him in person instead of asking anonymously on the internet?

Really? Anonymously....man I can see him and his hair on the sidelines, so I don't need to ask him. I don't live in fairyland California so that is probably not going to happen.

Here is 'Ass-Lips' definition of a great performance:

Kap completed just 13 of 29 passes for 187 yards.
Missed a handful of open receivers with off-target throws.
His team was trounced 45-16.

'A-Lips' needs to take up watching curling, or archery, or bowling, or..............

It's not a nappy fro that's why. I have the same kind of hair

Do you have a problem getting your hat on?

I don't have a fro anymore mongo. I'm just saying we have the same type of hair

Forum List

Back