Colin Kaepatrick now the Face of Nike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Kaepernick Campaign Created $43 Million in Buzz for Nike So Far

Kudos to Kaepatrick who took the risky move to get thrown out of the NFL for kneeling.

Now he is the face of Nike and rich, rich, rich!

Now that's capitalism!
drunk.gif

Now that he is a Left winged icon, he can run for Congress and retire richer than he is now.

We've already been over this six ways from.sunday in a couple of other threads.

But I'll say it again, Nike knows their customer base, and their stockholders will forget about this as earning continue to go well.

But I'll say it again, Nike knows their customer base, and their stockholders will forget about this as earning continue to go well.

Stockholders will forget???????

BWAHHHHHHHH:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Today's brand of Republicans are gonna be the cause of Kaepernick being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize....watch.

#LOLGOP

Yes. They really don't care as long as they are still making money. This will all be forgotten by next quarter if not next week.

Yes. They really don't care as long as they are still making money. This will all be forgotten by next quarter if not next week.

$3.75 billion wiped out.....awwwwwwwwwww......but they don't care according to you.....awwwwww

ain't that sweet:21:

$3.75 billion wiped out.....awwwwwwwwwww......but they don't care according to you.....awwwwww

ain't that sweet:21:
It'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back