Colin Flaherty Exposes CNN's Lie About Blacks & The Milwaukee Riots!

Sgt. Striker

Jul 28, 2016

Another thug made into a victim. At this point we're never going to stop making the black kids angry. Targeting white owned businesses is not racist/hate crime? Don't get me wrong...there are good black people who don't want to be part of this but they don't have a voice because they aren't politically correct. It seems to be the politically correct thing to do when they harm communities and businesses by rioting and looting...all over the death of a thug. The MSM won't report it with truthfulness, but thank goodness we have people like Colin Flaherty and TJ Sotomayor who are alternative media. I'm even down with infowars and Alex Jones to a certain extent.

It's pretty bad when Liberal Media even points out the bias.

Why does the media make a big deal of "Black Riots" and not "White College" riots?

Only to inflame the population and to create animosity. . . oh, and it's good for ratings.

The Milwaukee Riots
Riots seem shocking to modern Americans, but college students riot with almost predictable regularity in this country.
The Milwaukee Riots

Why does the media make a big deal of "Black Riots" and not "White College" riots?

Only to inflame the population and to create animosity. . . oh, and it's good for ratings.

The Milwaukee Riots
Riots seem shocking to modern Americans, but college students riot with almost predictable regularity in this country.
The Milwaukee Riots

Your point? I'm having a hard time believing that college riots are only at white colleges. Riots also occur after professional sporting events. Nevertheless, I don't condone violence. And protesting is only protesting when it is without violence. Rioting is the proper term for that but Huff Post will not correct that I bet. The BLM movement is a violent political movement, which could be orchestrated by white and black people with a lot of power.

The Milwaukee Riots
The Milwaukee Riots

Your point? I'm having a hard time believing that college riots are only at white colleges. Riots also occur after professional sporting events. Nevertheless, I don't condone violence. And protesting is only protesting when it is without violence. Rioting is the proper term for that but Huff Post will not correct that I bet. The BLM movement is a violent political movement, which could be orchestrated by white and black people with a lot of power.

Those are not, "White Colleges." They're just colleges. Added to that, many of them do get violent.

The point is, the press covers these black riots, but doesn't deem sporting and college riots of news value. It's a purely a political agenda and move to gain ad revenue.

The Milwaukee Riots
The Milwaukee Riots

Those are not, "White Colleges." They're just colleges. Added to that, many of them do get violent.

The point is, the press covers these black riots, but doesn't deem sporting and college riots of news value. It's a purely a political agenda and move to gain ad revenue.

They seem to be doing a good job at making the black thugs the victims, though. I wouldn't call it news either.

"White College" riots is pretty misleading. I thought you were saying all the students in the college were white and rioting.

"White College" riots is pretty misleading. I thought you were saying all the students in the college were white and rioting.
Agreed. Let's just call them college riots.

If the MSM and state proposed getting rid of college sports to protect property, people and order, can you imagine public reaction?

If blacks hate white cops...then maybe you both should agree to separate.

Honestly! Many times in life, separation and divorce is the solution to otherwise intractable problems. So, black people, white cops will leave you alone. No more searches, no more arrests.

But! Anything ever happen to you...sorry, you are on your own to deal with it how you will. No cops will respond, because it's a separation. So don't call 911, they won't come into the ghetto anymore.

Forum List

Back